Author Topic: Blockland Mario Kart Tournaments.  (Read 3510 times)

May the best man win.



Miiverse community: https://miiverse.nintendo.net/titles/14866558073268532636/14866558073383069375

Alternatively, if you don't have Mario Kart 8 but have Mario Kart 7, you can join this community instead.


If you are joining, post in this thread which one.

i really wish I had a WiiU, but if you record it somehow i will be willing to do a commentary ESPN style.

i really wish I had a WiiU, but if you record it somehow i will be willing to do a commentary ESPN style.
There is no way to record it from a third person view.
Besides, tournaments are every day. It's less of a tournament and more of a community.


Is anyone playing this?

Mario Kart events like this never seem to work out. Next time, try planning them in advance.

Mario Kart events like this never seem to work out. Next time, try planning them in advance.
How will planning to do a mario kart event beforehand work better than easily making it the same day?
What is there to plan anyway? It's not really a tournament, and is more of a community that has ranking. You can still play after you completed the number of races.

How will planning to do a mario kart event beforehand work better than easily making it the same day?
What is there to plan anyway? It's not really a tournament, and is more of a community that has ranking. You can still play after you completed the number of races.

Situation 1:
"Hey guys everyone play MK7 right now we're gonna do some races"
2 people show up because everyone else with MK7 may not be on the forum at that time. When they get on the forum a few hours later, they see the community. They attempt to join it, and it's a ghost town.

Situation 2:
"Hey guys, on August 17 at exactly 5:42 PM CST everyone join this Mario Kart community, we're gonna do some races"
16 people show up because everyone has had time to read it.



I will join the MK7 community in the next 30 minutes and I will not get a group. If I do, it's going to be me and one other person - most likely you.

Situation 1:
"Hey guys everyone play MK7 right now we're gonna do some races"
2 people show up because everyone else with MK7 may not be on the forum at that time. When they get on the forum a few hours later, they see the community. They attempt to join it, and it's a ghost town.

Situation 2:
"Hey guys, on August 17 at exactly 5:42 PM CST everyone join this Mario Kart community, we're gonna do some races"
16 people show up because everyone has had time to read it.



I will join the MK7 community in the next 30 minutes and I will not get a group. If I do, it's going to be me and one other person - most likely you.
Ok fine
I'll try again in a few days.