Author Topic: Favourite open world online game?  (Read 982 times)

Looking for an open world online game, tips please?
I kind of like survival but I'd love to see an open world game that isnt an MMORPG that doesnt rely on pvp survival.


I've played quite a lot of hours on theHunter, pretty good game but you've got to spend £30 ($51) for the game to be good.
I've just bought a game called SNOW off steam, an open world snowsports game!

I think there's a serious lack of open world games that aren't all about survival (except those stuffty walking simulators)

far cry 3 and tomb raider are good

shambles is good for a quick game

project zomboid is one of my favorites.

does just cause 2 multiplayer count


lmao
where else can I be a gay stripper pilot mansion owner


I've just bought a game called SNOW off steam, an open world snowsports game!

It's going to be free to play, why buy early like you a king?

It's going to be free to play, why buy early like you a king?
when brother got tha dolla he king