Author Topic: Pertaining to my speedrunning Twitch streams  (Read 748 times)

Anyone who watched me speedrun games before might care about this info, so I figured posting this would ease any questions regarding why I haven't been streaming as of late.

The Dazzle DVC 100 that I used to filter/transmit the audio and video from my Nintendo 64 is broken, so I will no longer be able to stream speedruns until I can replace it. Given that I have very little in the way of money, and that what I do have goes mostly towards food and other essentials, it could be quite some time before I can effectively speedrun games anymore. Sorry about that, and I hope that those of you who care will understand.

Aw man no more pokemon snap D: And you were going for a world record in that game weren't you?

Aw man no more pokemon snap D: And you were going for a world record in that game weren't you?

Yeah, I had planned to begin streaming this week.

just host monster rpg and set up donations again :)

Yeah, I had planned to begin streaming this week.
Maybe contact them and see if they'll refund you or repay you to replace what they broke. I assume they still want your business.

Maybe contact them and see if they'll refund you or repay you to replace what they broke. I assume they still want your business.

Actually I lied, I was embarrassed to say how the Dazzle actually got broken. I accidentally kicked the wire under my chair and the male USB broke. Pretty stupid way of breaking it, I know.

Actually I lied, I was embarrassed to say how the Dazzle actually got broken. I accidentally kicked the wire under my chair and the male USB broke. Pretty stupid way of breaking it, I know.
how much are they?

They usually go for around 100 dollars from what I've seen.

I never knew you did speedruns.

They usually go for around 100 dollars from what I've seen.
you can definitely spend a lot less money just replacing or fixing the bit that broke, but depending on how broken it is it could get a little involved

Would it be possible to take like, an old usb cable and frankenstein a new male head onto it?

please post a picture and description of the damage.

you can definitely spend a lot less money just replacing or fixing the bit that broke, but depending on how broken it is it could get a little involved
Gotta go with this then. If you don't have the money to do something you enjoy, always worth it to try to make do.