off - Demons and Ghouls n' stuff

Author Topic: off - Demons and Ghouls n' stuff  (Read 1760 times)

off
About
off is a RPG game where you play as The Batter, who has a sacred mission to "purify" the world. Markiplier did a playthrough on this, I suggest watching it if you want gameplay.

This game has really good music, and a well laid out story. I strongly suggest that you give this game a try.
Download
The Download is at the bottom of the page

This game is also filled with creepy ass monsters. So uh, yeah. There's not too much to say, OFF's a really good game. I do suggest you to read what everything in this game says, because it lays down a thick layer of a good story.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2014, 12:52:39 AM by InvisibleName »

Markicigarette did a playthrough on this, I suggest watching it if you want gameplay.

make up your mind, are you gonna insult him or suggest we watch him

There's not too much to say, OFF's a really good game.

You could at least mention the genre. :P

You could at least mention the genre. :P
genre: spooky

it's really good though i can't believe there are people out there who haven't played this
ok that's a lie but you know what i mean

I love off, it's a ton of fun

I can't wait to get off.

(get it)

I can't wait to get off.

(get it)
Man, that pun is off by a ton.
teeheeimsofunny

you've effectively told me nothing about this game other than it exists and tried to be spooky

So has anyone here beat off?
huehue

you've effectively told me nothing about this game other than it exists and tried to be spooky
>tried

also he literally linked you to something that not only gives a download but tells you about the game. gg.

the link doesn't actually describe the gameplay either, though it looks like a standard RPG Maker spooky affair a la Ib/Yume Nikka/Corpse Party/etc.
i guess i'll go ahead and grab this as an emergency "there's no internet" game

the link doesn't actually describe the gameplay either

though it looks like a standard RPG Maker spooky affair a la Ib/Yume Nikka/Corpse Party/etc.
there is almost nothing similar between off and those games
i guess i'll go ahead and grab this as an emergency "there's no internet" game
do you like to just stuff up threads and say things just to be disagreeable

Here's something for you, How about you look at the link I posted, aswell as know that I said "The Whispers..." to reference The Nothingness and purified zones.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2014, 12:59:35 AM by InvisibleName »

ok but seriously i dare someone to find a negative review of this game

http://josephcollins.deviantart.com/journal/Review-OFF-by-Mortis-Ghost-367830093
3/7
dont you love deviantart

i would say deviantart doesnt count but that was just kind of a bad review. not just because it was negative but first of all who rates games on a 0 - 7 scale