Author Topic: Fluidity Player (Climbing Mod) [8/15/14]  (Read 14691 times)

This is incredibly hard to control with you switching to orbit cam every time you grab a brick.
It's very disorienting if you play in 1st person...

I'd rather have it be like the parkour player, it seems you have more control over THAT than this.

LOOKING the way that you want to go for jumping instantly destroyed this add-on for me. I prefer the parkour player because you use space to jump and climb up ledges, not just automatically doing it. Makes it go against the add on's name, IMO.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2014, 01:04:03 PM by Darksaber2213 »

you should add climbing down
also another amazing add-on by my favorite add-on maker
« Last Edit: August 15, 2014, 01:19:31 PM by Superbro11 »

This is incredibly hard to control with you switching to orbit cam every time you grab a brick.

I'd rather have it be like the parkour player, it seems you have more control over THAT than this.

LOOKING the way that you want to go for jumping instantly destroyed this add-on for me. I prefer the parkour player because you use space to jump and climb up ledges, not just automatically doing it. Makes it go against the add on's name, IMO.
K.

I've even replicated some of the tutorial and it is still incredibly hard to do any climbing.

This will be great in my horror map :o

This can be really awesome for a platformer type of gamemode

forget yes
this is awesome!

mirrors edge incoming <oh heck no please god no

This would be neat for some challenges.

I tested this ingame, and this makes no sense. My camera is locked to face the block in front of me, and i bug out when i try to do anything. also, free look is just text on the bottom. nothing changes. Please fix, nothing like i saw in videos and in another server.

Console log attached for study.