Louisville purge: It's over

Author Topic: Louisville purge: It's over  (Read 20880 times)

this is awful
who thought this was a good idea

oh dang just heard a pop outside

It might just be somebody enjoying a coca cola

It says a lot about human intelligence when half the people in this thread are taking it seriously.
Eh, I just love to freak out about stuff.

where are they when we need them
Because the apocalypse magically wipes out every cop, guardsmen, and soldier while giving everyone and there grandmother the knowledge of weaponry, looting, banditry, survival, raiding, and other apocalyptic and post apocalyptic crap.

if anything actually did come to wyoming, so many people have guns in this state that they'd shoot all the stupid people in 2-3 hours

murica

It says a lot about human intelligence when half the people in this thread are taking it seriously.
quote from zombiloin

Eh, I just love to freak out about stuff.

Because the apocalypse magically wipes out every cop, guardsmen, and soldier while giving everyone and there grandmother the knowledge of weaponry, looting, banditry, survival, raiding, and other apocalyptic and post apocalyptic crap.
i was only kidding considering how people seemed to be freaking out over random calls in from the radio

but ye police seem to be handling the situation well so far

yeah

Detroit is always like this, lol

Three black people went up to a person, and cornered him.

They said the pool was closed due to stingrays.

Wow I literally managed to pull an all nighter (not worth sleeping the remainder now) on one espresso. And this when I found out about it.

so this is actually happening?

well forums if it happens where I am, it was nice knowing you