Five Nights at Freddy's 1 and 2 and also 3 I think

Author Topic: Five Nights at Freddy's 1 and 2 and also 3 I think  (Read 309106 times)

welp

bro saw the camera and didn't really get spooked by anything

ggnore

Here's some high-quality shots of Usain Bolt here

This moforgeta has freddy's legs

This moforgeta has freddy's legs

No they're pants

Freddy's too wide

« Last Edit: August 19, 2014, 03:33:36 PM by Torin0101 »

Funny thing is, the only thing that makes this scary is the scream that sounds like a banshee with a stubbed toe.

Oddly enough this makes it less creepy

Yus :3

I'll try looking for more, so far I'm convinced myself of how not scary this game is

whats gonna happen is that this game gets really mainstream and people start making fanart for it (as seen earlier) which doesn't make it scary anymore.

whats gonna happen is that this game gets really mainstream and people start making fanart for it (as seen earlier) which doesn't make it scary anymore.

research has already made it not scary anymore

wait stuff you meant like cute lil' Foxy kinda art?

I don't like how people make things that are SUPPOSED to be SCARY and HORRIFYING cute and stuff.

fig. 1: Jeff the Killer, everyone seems to think that he would be the type who speaks his feelings to other people and have a gf or something, he's supposed to KILL you, not hug and kiss you.

Stupid ass tumblr 12 year olds girls do this to other creepypastas like the rake, or slenderman, and others

It gets annoying AS forget and it turns me away from doing things like buying this game.

tl;dr I hate tumblr grils who make non-scary fan art of scary things.