Zapk's singing spam

Author Topic: Zapk's singing spam  (Read 43774 times)

Badspot is not obligated to update this game. you should all be grateful he doesn't take down the loving game because of all these idiots.
Badspot isnt obligated to update the game not because of idiots, but because its a 10 year old 1 man indie game.

neither of those sound especially noteworthy
blocklandisdown was really useful for when RTB was getting attacked, or before Blockland used CloudFlare
blocklandsaves looks like it helps that thing baddy was talking about
There is this toxic concept of "idea stealing" that is deeply ingrained in the community so that no one ever releases anything that they've made. 

There is no better way I could have pulled the plug.
are you loving handicapped? yes there is.

you could have just made a topic saying "Hey guys I'm quitting BL Cya" instead of loving spamming the server list for attention.
In response to the act being selfish and handicapped, of course it is .. it's a Self Delete.
you can Self Delete and not act like a complete handicap.
take Shell's Self Delete for example.

you just want attention but dont want to admit it

You should have just left without a trace just like how sentry did
For a while many didn't know he was even gone

blocklandisdown was really useful for when RTB was getting attacked, or before Blockland used CloudFlare
blocklandisdown is uselss.
instead of going to a whole different site, post it in the gallery

*buzz* game over x2

There is no better way I could have pulled the plug. I'm going to need to shut all of my stuff down anyway.
Yes there was. It's called uninstalling blockland, severing ties to the community and never playing again.

In response to the act being selfish and handicapped, of course it is .. it's a Self Delete.

blocklandisdown was really useful for when RTB was getting attacked, or before Blockland used ButtFlare
you could just, like, log in and notice you can't connect, lol

if i haven't heard a thing about it then it presumably didn't accomplish anything
besides, there's already a gallery for a reason

Holy forget, what is with the massive outpouring of hate in this topic? Just say "kthanksbye" and be done with it.

Don't go all out and insult the guy and anyone who goes against your thoughts.

There is no better way I could have pulled the plug. I'm going to need to shut all of my stuff down anyway.

Have some self control, stop being a selfish little starfish who feels the need to commit a Self Delete to gain attention that you're leaving. Just forget off and leave some guys (Badspots) work alone.

Holy forget, what is with the massive outpouring of hate in this topic? Just say "kthanksbye" and be done with it.
he's established himself as a moron, anything he gets is well deserved lol

this guy felt the need to ruin the server list with a stuff ton of spam, because he wanted to tell other people to leave.  This guy deserves an insult or two for being this much of a friend

Badspot should just revoke him and not say a thing about it

At least he didnt pull a betel

good loving riddance