Author Topic: Zapk's singing spam  (Read 43781 times)

i like how he's being called stupid yet knows how to do this.
give him a pat on the back for effort.
this is unbelievably easy stuff tho

so he's stupid

I dislike the term "forum/blockland Self Delete" to describe these sorts of events.

The large majority of Self Deletes go quietly and unnoticed, by things like hanging yourself in your house, or jumping off a bridge, or drowning yourself in the sea. A few people might unfortunately come to discover the scene, but that's it. Someone on the forums might ask where a user has been, like smelling a rotting scent from next door, and you'll realise they left. That's a Self Delete.

These events are more like walking on live TV and blowing your brains out with a gun, splattering the audience.
It's not taking your own life for your own sake, nor a desperate plea for help. It's just a malicious attack.

Anyway, I don't expect much better from someone who is such a child. Pathetic really. Everyone who 'Self Deletes' like this should just grow a spine.

Zapk went further than that.

He infected himself with AIDS (Slayer malicious code, regardless of fixed), slit his wrist (beginning of Self Delete, master spam), and then ran around in the audience sharing his blood (mass-shared update) until the security guard shot him (Badspot's ban) to protect everyone else.

Everyone's jumping on Zapk, but - while I do believe it's him as well - we don't have solid proof he injected that code into Slayer.

The timing of his deleting index.php is suspicious, yes - but it could have been Greek2Me. He knows Slayer and would know what components will always be run when Blockland starts, and he knew the FTP password, even before Zapk deleted index.php. It could also have been any shunned or banned user who happened to stumble across the ftp.txt file at the exact wrong time.

Strictly speaking, it even could have been me. It wasn't, but I have no proof of that fact. It also could have been anyone else who knows how to code a doomsday bomb.

Everyone's jumping on Zapk, but - while I do believe it's him as well - we don't have solid proof he injected that code into Slayer.

The timing of his deleting index.php is suspicious, yes - but it could have been Greek2Me. He knows Slayer and would know what components will always be run when Blockland starts, and he knew the FTP password, even before Zapk deleted index.php. It could also have been any shunned or banned user who happened to stumble across the ftp.txt file at the exact wrong time.

Strictly speaking, it even could have been me. It wasn't, but I have no proof of that fact. It also could have been anyone else who knows how to code a doomsday bomb.
i REALLY doubt greek2me would do that. he's literally the least likely candidate

i REALLY doubt greek2me would do that. he's literally the least likely candidate

I wouldn't have believed that Zapk was going to suddenly spam the master server with fake servers two days ago.

I wouldn't have believed that Zapk was going to suddenly spam the master server with fake servers two days ago.
you need to start paying more attention then

you need to start paying more attention then
oh wow. okay, so you knew about this whole thing ahead of time and could've warned someone or something??

oh wow. okay, so you knew about this whole thing ahead of time and could've warned someone or something??
No, this is a step up for him, but him doing generally stupid stuff isn't new at all. It's not at all as surprising as it would be if someone like Greek were to do it.