Author Topic: Zapk's singing spam  (Read 43221 times)

Apparently, Nal is the chosen one, but honestly why did he give it to Nal? Do Zapk and Nal have any history together, Is Nal just a very frequent player? Can someone fill me in?
I'm admin on there and I'm on it like all the time?
He had a very high level on the server, yes.
that has nothing to do with anythiing
Why did Zapk give the mod to one specific user when he could have just released the mod to everyone? It seems really toxic and selfish to only allow one person control over something fun.
he said he's going to release it anyways

uhh it shouldnt be hosted over several different servers because then there's no choice on what to join. it should be in one solitary server to group all the players together.
more servers means more players trying new unique spins on the mode meaning more popularity overall

more people would group up in the unique and good server.

Lake5 is now trying to impersonate Zapk's name. When I confronted him with his real name...

I just loled.

No edit: His ID is 52444, but he also has 14128 and 39445. He's the one hosting the server with Zapk's name.

do you know how painfully loving obvious it is that you're doing this just to be a richard
you didn't like rising lava previously, why host it

pretty sure he would be a better host than you, regardless

rest in peace you magnificent bastard, you were great but i'm sure you won't be missed.

I will miss Zapk. he hosted great servers.  :panda:

I will miss Zapk. he hosted great servers.  :panda:
i'm sure you will only miss him for a few days.

rip zapk and rip bootstrap

pretty sure he would be a better host than you, regardless
and what knowledge makes you think this?

and what knowledge makes you think this?
You can't add goy to your name to make it funny

You can't add goy to your name to make it funny
Goynal sounds disgusting, like something two Jewish homoloveuals would do to each other to piss of YHWH.

Lake5 is now trying to impersonate Zapk's name. When I confronted him with his real name...

pictures>>>

I just loled.

oh hey that's me (sugars)

I'm eating this stuff up like loving thanksgiving. This is glorious, really a wondrous site to see here folks.

zapk is worse than scriode
Hold on there. Did I not see this coming? Maybe, but I knew something was wrong about him the whole time
btw I'm Scriode
Scriode/Edoircs/cciamlazy 

A bit difficult since there were no real clues, other than he mixed it up with his nemesis zapk a little on his first posts.  I guess I could have given a hint.