Zapk's singing spam

Author Topic: Zapk's singing spam  (Read 45270 times)

he said he quit because of lack of development...

He quit like he did because he wasn't getting enough attention, it had nothing to do with the game's development

zapk please leave and stop coming back

rip zapk's old self
he finally cracked

I never really knew Zapk

irony:
he comes back
which he probably won't

Also, faking the master server can disable your key permanently, so I don't expect him online any time soon.

Also, faking the master server can disable your key permanently, so I don't expect him online any time soon.
His key did get revoked because of it yesterday when his authentication failed at his own server. Here's the image:

wow didnt even take a full day before the cum guzzler crawled back. i really though he was never going to return, i almost shed a tear of joy

Sorry ladies and gentlemen for this to seem like a cry for attention, but that's exactly what it is.

I see no point in wasting my time on a game/platform that's been abandoned. I hope some of you make the same decision.

User was banned for this post

Love it when people can't just leave without announcing their leave. Bonus points when it's because of the "lack of development".

i bet badspot will make a small update just to spite zapk saying blockland was abandoned lol

i bet badspot will make a small update just to spite zapk saying blockland was abandoned lol
nah badspot doesnt waste his time on little stuffs like him.

Love it when people can't just leave without announcing their leave. Bonus points when it's because of the "lack of development".
Sentry was the only person who just left iirc.

nah badspot doesnt waste his time on little stuffs like him.
well said

Sentry was the only person who just left iirc.
I mean I've left the game for long periods of time, but usually ended up continuing to browse the forums.
The last serious thing I hosted before my Farming server would have been New Years (or blockland tower, they were about the same time). e.g. a 6 month span of time

People who leave and call it out are absolutely stupid and too hooked, creating a Self Delete makes your situation even worse. When you want to come back, your reputation is screwed and in this case, hes got Badspot up his ass.

So essentially, he did the worst thing possible when he could have just logged out and never said anything.

why is it that people who are cool and contribute alot always have to leave like this

it's like this game murdered their families or something

What did Zapk contribute?

(not a condescending question, I really forgot)