Zapk's singing spam

Author Topic: Zapk's singing spam  (Read 45259 times)

What did Zapk contribute?

(not a condescending question, I really forgot)
rising lava
blocklandsaves

and some other stuff but i think that was his most popular stuff.

rising lava
blocklandsaves

and some other stuff but i think that was his most popular stuff.
that blocklandsaves thing was a rip off of my service and didn't even last very long lol

you guys will only know im gone because you heard about my murder on tv or something

XD

you guys will only know im gone because you heard about my murder on tv or something

XD
>implying everyone watches the same news station

XD
>Implying he's predicting to get murdered

>Implying he's predicting to get murdered

badspot has to dispose of him somehow

when bisjac gets murder the news will go world wide

Zapk's only 14? I assumed he was older...
Yeah, it makes me feel uneducated knowing that most of the modding community is younger than me.

OH MY GOSH THIS THREAD LOLOLOL

Bare with me for this one. There is a lot of ground to cover here folks.

I cannot stress this enough - mainly because of my long-lasting pent up hatred for you, Scriode.

You take any and all opportunities to make yourself look better in the eyes of the public.
Don't we all. It's easy to feast off of stuff like this. Better than turning an entire community against you over night.

Most of the time it includes loving with me or twisting my words (very poorly, might I add), and that is no way to live.
A state of solitude on this forum is no way to live? It's an only forum where apparently has no real life association according to you.

You have no ground to even think about saying you "knew this would happen" or any of that bullstuff.
Maybe you're right. I didn't have that right. But now you've lost your followers. Because the only reason people started harassing me on Blockland because I made a DOX that wasn't even near correct information. They were all ironically people who followed you around like a pack of sheep and anything you said, they went with.

A very good factor in my decisions
This was not my fault. Your anger and angst did this. You could have controlled your actions.

recently have been a side effect of your constant harassment ..
Don't even start with me. Although I did at one point, I got punishment for it. Twice. I realized I should stop, but no sooner was your pack of stated before "sheep" came after me. Constantly of Steam PM, Skype, In game, and some blf PMS were constantly attacking me for it. I got it even up to today. People have already said it was all my fault over this post. Even though I know you probably didn't send them, it still happened.

as a matter of fact, I've felt myself forming a very minor depressive state over it. I've had times where it was hard for me to sleep or pay attention to my surroundings knowing some douche bag like you has been so desperately cruel toward me.
Right here you are trying to shift blame to douche bags like me? "I thought pushing an update to slayer with harmful effects was totally okay and not a richard move". Control your anger. You've done some irreversible things.

And you're what ... five years older than me? How in the forget could you think any of that makes you look mature, especially when the victim's brain is literally in the early stages of maturing in the first place?
You've talked about your maturity level over mine. Letting your anger out all at once is not any more mature than my actions towards you in the past.

I know you'll most definitely find a way to prove my point and make this post look ironic - but all I'm asking is for some god damn tranquility at the end of this five-year trip.
You're right, it is ironic considering you posted about Edoircs being a way for me to reply to stuff you've said. Also, what the forget? You want "some tranquility and the end of your five-year trip". You seem to expect that after the stuff you caused last night?

Even though I'm not exactly in a state to point fingers right now ... if this post cannot convince you to clean up your act, I have no idea what will.
I stopped. After Edoircs, I did not attack you. I made a minimal amount of suggestions, but never harassed. I need to clean up my act?

Maybe I just don't have the mental capacity to put you off as a troll in the back of my head and ignore you, but you are quite clearly capable of ending it. You've already proven it to me once before, and I am willing to drop everything if you can permanently end this handicapped feud.
Considering you're "quitting" and I won't see you again and now that my rant is over, I think that is a good idea.

Wait so Baloney is Zapk?
And Ampersand is another banned user?

holy stuff whats going on?

>implying everyone watches the same news station

its gonna be international.

Wait so Baloney is Zapk?
And Ampersand is another banned user?

holy stuff whats going on?
Baloney is Zapk, yes.
badspot who's ampersand

Scriode/Edoircs/cciamlazy 

A bit difficult since there were no real clues, other than he mixed it up with his nemesis zapk a little on his first posts.  I guess I could have given a hint. 

i like how he's being called stupid yet knows how to do this.
give him a pat on the back for effort.

he is stupid though, whether or not he figured out how to forget with the master server he still internet Self Deleted because he got upset or some stuff