This board should be a circlejerk

Author Topic: This board should be a circlejerk  (Read 34553 times)

Guys, it could happen.

What the forget did you just loving say about me, you little infidel? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Islamic State, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on the US military, and I have over 300 confirmed beheadings. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top terrorist in the entire Middle East. You are nothing to me but just another kafir. I will cut your head the forget off with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my loving words. You think you can get away with saying that stuff to me over the Internet? Think again, forgeter. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of mujahedin across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the bombs, maggot. The bomb that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re loving dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of CIA an Al Qaeda and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little stuff. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your loving tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will stuff fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re loving dead, infidel.
lol'd

:iceCream: :iceCream: :iceCream: :iceCream: :iceCream: :iceCream: :iceCream: :iceCream: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :panda: :panda: :panda: :panda: :cookie: :cookieMonster: :nes: :nes: :panda: :cookieMonster:

edited due to much spam

BLF Copypasta, well I tried

What the forget did you just loving say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the BLF, and I’ve been involved in numerous raids on the Waifu thread, and I have over 300 confirmed autism induced fits. I am trained in Keyboard warfare and I’m the top Keyboard warrior in the entire Forums. You are nothing to me but just another friend. I will cut your richard the forget off with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my loving words. You think you can get away with saying that stuff to me over the Internet? Think again, forgeter. As we speak I am contacting my secret girlfriend who was IPs across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the bombs, maggot. The bomb that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re loving dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my Keyboard. Not only am I extensively trained in keyboard-to-Keyboard combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of Badspot and Rotondo and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little stuff. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your loving tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will send furry all over your inbox and you will drown in it. You’re loving dead, friend.

mfw when badspot comes and bans all of us

Impact is the best font

Impact is the best font

I Reject your opinion and substitute my own

« Last Edit: March 18, 2015, 05:31:25 PM by Frequency »

snip
i probably should add your name to the aot obituary early