Poll

One or the other, really

its okay to be gay
136 (76.4%)
its not okay to be gay
42 (23.6%)

Total Members Voted: 178

Author Topic: What do you think about gays?  (Read 19144 times)

Saying it isnt normal just means that the majority of people dont do it, you know that right?
Not necessarily. It refers moreso to questions of morality and norms. How one ought to act.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norm_(social)

I don't agree with it and it just seems unnatural to me.
unnatural? how?
homoloveuality has been observed in over 1,500 species since 1999.
family values has been documented almost never in any other species.

unnatural? how?
homoloveuality has been observed in over 1,500 species since 1999.
family values has been documented almost never in any other species.
Naturalistic fallacy anyone?
Both of you are wrong for arguing to nature.

I mean plenty of own species eat their own stuff, but it seems only one species has a serious issue with this. Therefore it's okay right?
Homoloveuality might not be wrong, but that's not because it's "natural".

https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/appeal-to-nature
https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20061102021556AAuXiF7
http://logical-critical-thinking.com/logical-fallacy/naturalistic-fallacy/
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naturalistic_fallacy
« Last Edit: August 18, 2014, 10:38:06 PM by DrenDran »

"Gay lisp" is one of the dumbest and most illogical things I've heard of. Even if people talk like that, I highly doubt it stems from homoloveuality.

gay love feels pretty great honestly i dont understand why people thing its icky and then think that brown town love with a chick is something completely different.

gays are better at love anyways.

About 90% of developed society tolerates gays and biloveuals
ftfy
Acceptance of gays isn't unique to this forum, it's everywhere

The worst are people who LOVE lesbian research but once it's comes to guys "ew no homoloveuality is WRONG"
« Last Edit: August 18, 2014, 11:08:10 PM by Headcrab Zombie »

Naturalistic fallacy anyone?
Both of you are wrong for arguing to nature.
He proved it was natural, not that it was right lol.

You were probably just itching to throw that out, huh?

He proved it was natural, not that it was right lol.

You were probably just itching to throw that out, huh?
I think adding the "family values" part made it an argument for homoloveuality.
You have to realize the text of his post is actually from a popular series of facebook-tier LGBTQJIDF posters.

I think adding the "family values" part made it an argument for homoloveuality.
You have to realize the text of his post is actually from a popular series of facebook-tier LGBTQJIDF posters.
It's still a legitimate fact though so it has to be respected regardless of bias.
I'm not implying that this makes his argument okay but it did disprove another dumb post.

It's still a legitimate fact though
alright
so it has to be respected regardless of bias.
wat?

I'm not implying that this makes his argument okay but it did disprove another dumb post.
True, I suppose. I wasn't following the whole argument.
I'd say that it's not worth arguing with XR because he already said he was neutral to it. That, and it's just a bad habit to rely on arguments to nature.

I hate the natural v. unnatural and choice v. not a choice arguments for loveuality. If I choose to forget men and/or women, I shouldn't be treated any differently in non-loveual situations based on what I do in private.

Doesn't matter if you're "against gays" or "for gays", just treat people like loving people. The world would be a better place if humanity could understand we're all just sitting on a wet rock hurling through space and we aren't getting out alive, and that's all that matters.

I hate the natural v. unnatural and choice v. not a choice arguments for loveuality. If I choose to forget men and/or women, I shouldn't be treated any differently in non-loveual situations based on what I do in private.

Doesn't matter if you're "against gays" or "for gays", just treat people like loving people. The world would be a better place if humanity could understand we're all just sitting on a wet rock hurling through space and we aren't getting out alive, and that's all that matters.

word

that's all that matters.
I hardly think that that's all that matters.

Amen to that. How hard is it to just be people?