Caribou - stuffposting, Igloos is returning.

Author Topic: Caribou - stuffposting, Igloos is returning.  (Read 7009 times)

Caribou who was a while back known as Igloos has started to return to his habits. Caribou has been making lots stuff posts/violent posts recently. Examples follow.

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=265021.0

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=265170.0 (this topic was originally "What do you think of straight people")

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=264473.0

yw

so.. I think he snapped

He has been filling the Recreational Drug thread and the Post Real Life Pictures of Yourself thread with posts warranting against the entire point of the topic.

Rec Drug Thread Evidence:
And then when you move onto more hardcore drugs (which you probably already have done), you will say otherwise. You shouldn't take pride in doing drugs.
People who are depressed, don't have goals in life or an aim, and who don't respect their bodies like many of the people here are the ones most vulnerable to moving onto more dangerous substances.

If he keeps it up, he will cause permanent damage. Strinick, what is there to take pride of? The risk of being arrested? The risk of brain damage? The risk of dying? I don't see why you are so proud of being a user of illegal drugs. There are no good qualities to it, and there will never be.
It is not an achievement to be able to control yourself from using a lot of drugs, it is an achievement to stop using them.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/Ygc8WUg.png?1[ /img]

I wouldn't of ever guessed

Real Life Pictures of Yourself Evidence:

People who post thousands of pictures of themselves online, who post a picture or video of almost every single thing they do to social media, and people who post thousands of status updates about themselves only lack self confidence and have nothing better in life.
Why do people need to post pictures of themselves to complete strangers? Why do they need anyone else's approval of how they look? I don't have to show my face to anyone beside the people I know in real life.
Damn I didn't know that it's considered to be antisocial if I choose not to post a picture of myself onto a forum of strangers.

Are you trying to imply that it's better to be obsessed with wanting to have love with people you don't know? Not only is it bad, but it's sick and very perverted.

Night Fox, where have I said that I'm nornmal? None of us are, and you are right! Pictures here are posted voluntarily. Chances are, people who constantly post pictures of themselves have low-self esteem. What is the purpose of it other than trying to have people approve of you? Also you may not know enough people who are considered socially acceptable in society, because many of the people here don't seem like that to me. Going to parties, abusing drugs, having love, and alcoholism aren't things which are linked to social acceptance.

I hope that is enough evidence.

not enough evidence point is moot!

nobody can keep the nice guy act forever...

nobody can keep the nice guy act forever...
Oh my god lol

Meh, i wouldn't worry about him. Knowing how these forums are, sooner or later he's going to get himself banned.

You forgot about that Ebola thread, aka 'What do you think about straits?' fail.

You forgot about that Ebola thread, aka 'What do you think about straits?' fail.
That's the second thread he linked to in the OP

That's the second thread he linked to in the OP
Oh, I didn't notice.
Whoops.

I think it's getting a bit chilly in here. We should all go back to our igloos.

It's dismissive and stuffposty but it's not garbage like most stuffposts are. He makes a valid point in that drug use isn't something to be proud of (looking at you, snoop dog)

Kind of ruins the whole point of the thread though, so I'm torn on this one. He just seems like a pain in the ass, not a severely offensive kind of guy.

I thought he was the nicest forumer here. Guess I'm taking his place.

It's dismissive and stuffposty but it's not garbage like most stuffposts are. He makes a valid point in that drug use isn't something to be proud of (looking at you, snoop dog)

Kind of ruins the whole point of the thread though, so I'm torn on this one. He just seems like a pain in the ass, not a severely offensive kind of guy.

He won't stop. He thinks he's going to go in the rec. drug thread and convince everyone to put down the pipe and go to church. He's been starting tons of arguments lately.
He has been going back to his Igloos days /support

and no, Snoop Dogg can do whatever he wants cause he's the Snoop.