Author Topic: The Rec. Drug Thread - FAQ, Q&A, General Information  (Read 338768 times)

Hey so guess what anti drug warriors of justice
No one in this thread is going to stop doing drugs because you disagree with them
It's really quite pointless to argue with me and call me forgeted up because it won't change anything
I play multiple instruments, get good grades, and spend time with my family, and yes, I use drugs. Big loving deal, my life is still totally stable. Stop being idiots and leave this thread.

Hey so guess what anti drug warriors of justice
No one in this thread is going to stop doing drugs because you disagree with them
It's really quite pointless to argue with me and call me forgeted up because it won't change anything
I play multiple instruments, get good grades, and spend time with my family, and yes, I use drugs. Big loving deal, my life is still totally stable. Stop being idiots and leave this thread.

And then when you move onto more hardcore drugs (which you probably already have done), you will say otherwise. You shouldn't take pride in doing drugs.

And then when you move onto more hardcore drugs (which you probably already have done), you will say otherwise. You shouldn't take pride in doing drugs.

He has moved on to harder drugs and he is still saying that. You literally contradicted yourself.

You should take pride in being a user, not abuser, of drugs. That takes self control and discipline that not everybody has. They're good qualities.

Also, assuming that people are going to move on to harder drugs is the whole gateway drug thing. Literally nobody even believes that anymore unless they're as stubborn as a rock.

He has moved on to harder drugs and he is still saying that. You literally contradicted yourself.

You should take pride in being a user, not abuser, of drugs. That takes self control and discipline that not everybody has. They're good qualities.

Also, assuming that people are going to move on to harder drugs is the whole gateway drug thing. Literally nobody even believes that anymore unless they're as stubborn as a rock.

People who are depressed, don't have goals in life or an aim, and who don't respect their bodies like many of the people here are the ones most vulnerable to moving onto more dangerous substances.

If he keeps it up, he will cause permanent damage. Strinick, what is there to take pride of? The risk of being arrested? The risk of brain damage? The risk of dying? I don't see why you are so proud of being a user of illegal drugs. There are no good qualities to it, and there will never be.

The fact that you can exhibit the self control necessary to not abuse something that can be very easily abused is something to be proud of. It's something that's difficult for a lot of people, so overcoming it is an achievement.

I dunno in pretty proud of myself. I smoke everyday before I do anything yet I still maintain a healthy lifestyle. People need to quit being cunts and let us drug in peace

The fact that you can exhibit the self control necessary to not abuse something that can be very easily abused is something to be proud of. It's something that's difficult for a lot of people, so overcoming it is an achievement.

It is not an achievement to be able to control yourself from using a lot of drugs, it is an achievement to stop using them.

The whole idea behind use not abuse is that you are able to stop using them. Once you've gotten to a point where you cannot stop using them, you've entered the abuse stage.

People who are depressed, don't have goals in life or an aim, and who don't respect their bodies like many of the people here are the ones most vulnerable to moving onto more dangerous substances.

If he keeps it up, he will cause permanent damage. Strinick, what is there to take pride of? The risk of being arrested? The risk of brain damage? The risk of dying? I don't see why you are so proud of being a user of illegal drugs. There are no good qualities to it, and there will never be.
you literally just completely ignored the fact that he does do harder drugs and still continues to
play multiple instruments, get good grades, and spend time with my family
which completely shot down your argument.

you literally just completely ignored the fact that he does do harder drugs and still continues to which completely shot down your argument.

Playing instruments, getting good grades, and spending time with family are not legitimate indications of Machaty not suffering from permanent damage (whether it be physically, or mentally). I don't know him in real life, so I wouldn't know, and most of the time you can't tell if you've done the damage, and it's also possible that he could see negative effects from it in the future.

Playing instruments, getting good grades, and spending time with family are not legitimate indications of Machaty not suffering from permanent damage (whether it be physically, or mentally). I don't know him in real life, so I wouldn't know, and most of the time you can't tell if you've done the damage, and it's also possible that he could see negative effects from it in the future.

completely shot down your argument.

I don't know him in real life, and I didn't say for sure that he has suffered from permanent damage. I've just said that it could be a possibility that he is at risk for suffering from permanent damage.

You don't immediately go braindead if you use drugs a few times lol, unless you OD ofc

You don't immediately go braindead if you use drugs a few times lol, unless you OD ofc

If you use them on a consistent basis for several years, you are very likely to suffer from damage to some degree or sort.

In that case you deserve it