Zoe Quinn, and what being in bed with writers will do to the games industry.

Author Topic: Zoe Quinn, and what being in bed with writers will do to the games industry.  (Read 20980 times)

i hope she reads this lol

Quick everyone save this thread for reupload

Quick everyone save this thread for reupload
>implying badspot is enough of an starfish to delete this thread

She hates Jontron apparently.

Wait, how is this bad for the game industry?

She hates Jontron apparently.
Every Tumblr Princess does. It's part of the checklist to immediately hate everything and everybody that tries to be comedic.

Wait, how is this bad for the game industry?
Because she's in a position now to push her agendas far enough as to take websites and videos down.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2014, 05:37:22 PM by McJobless »

Because she's in a position now to push her agendas far enough as to take websites and videos down.
Rip in peace internet

open the door get on the floor

every body nail the game dev whore

Indie is a load of stuff.
forget off.

Indies who treat their games as secondary to their status within the industry are stuffe. Meanwhile, there are hundreds and thousands of respectable indies making awesome games, trying to do things different to AAA devs.

Even if you were joking, I've had enough of people who are entirely serious about that.

He's posting on an indie game's forums, too.

open the door get on the floor

every body nail the game dev whore
sig'd
« Last Edit: August 19, 2014, 05:50:30 PM by Chrono »

five guys (one a girl): wanna go to five guys
Mel: im reading the entire post right now
five guys (one a girl): we can put the fries in the bun
five guys (one a girl): ike
five guys (one a girl): you would be amazed how many fries can fit in those buns
Mel: this zoe chick is a bigtime bitch
Mel: also tell me more
five guys (one a girl): well
five guys (one a girl): i hear that enough fries fit inside the buns that the buns made thier own game
five guys (one a girl): called depression quest
Mel: astounding.

if someone could summarize why this matters outside of a twenty-four minute video that'd be great

if someone could summarize why this matters outside of a twenty-four minute video that'd be great
She is censoring how shes a big loving whore to keep being a bitch like a little loving slut skank.