TB2/Game Makes himself look like a complete idiot.

Author Topic: TB2/Game Makes himself look like a complete idiot.  (Read 7614 times)

if this script never gets released im gonna kill him

Wow what a hassle.
I don't think I need to disrupt the gameplay of 9 others for one selfish one.

if this script never gets released im gonna kill him
Its a little WIP, so I'm not sure.

Gonna release a driving server in a few days, stay tuned.

I don't think I need to disrupt the gameplay of 9 others for one selfish one.
Are you still crying about this?

You can open a new blockland, it wont disrupt the other people who were in your server.

Are you still crying about this?

You can open a new blockland, it wont disrupt the other people who were in your server.
I frown upon multi-clienting, and it lags my computer to the breaking point.

Gonna release a driving server in a few days, stay tuned.
>Makes drama about driving server
>Makes driving server
>Gets drama'd about driving server

he jelly he doesn't have the mod

he jelly he doesn't have the mod
No, I was just curious how it works.

No, I was just curious how it works.

And he was willing to show you..?

And he was willing to show you..?
But he wanted me to shutdown my server and join his. Instead, I asked how the mod functions and he refused to tell, apparently taking it the wrong way as "I want the mod".

This could have been avoided by both sides, I would honestly like to state that I support neither of these people (Furdle and TB2) in their cases, as I have stated earlier in this very sentance, this could have been clearly and easily avoided.

I would honestly like to start with Furdle, I have to point out that you could have simply explained to the man what your add-on does, instead of 'demanding' that you are required to drag him away from his server filled with 9 players who possibly would have been enjoying playing there and to plainly show him two cars, pointlessly collide with eachother so you can show that this specific add-on was real, you could have also showed a miniscule portion of the code via a picture, enough to satisfy him, but enough so that your add-on doesn't get released before it is meant to, I will also go the extra mile and say that you have misrepresented what TB2 was trying to tell you, he was plainly asking for how the add-on works, not that he wishes to obtain it himself, so you could have just plainly backed off.

And secondly, I have to also point out that TB2, you could have plainly told Furdle that you would personally be available later to view this add-on that you immensly doubted that exists so much, rather than banning Furdle for "lying" to you, another solution would plainly be to ignore Furdle, rather than paying attention to him because he's an apparent trouble user, you could have simply went on and ignored what Furdle said, I quite believe that you rather lashed out on him due to a personal vendetta that I am possibly not currently aware of, but still, you were not required to pay attention to what he said, more so question it.

This is too long, so I didn't read it for some reason version: Furdle could have simply not brought up the fact that this add-on exists, due to the very reason that it's still a Work-In-Progress, but TB2 was not required pay attention to what Furdle specifically said and plainly ignored him if he talked about his special add-on, so in conclusion, this all could have been avoided.

But alas, I find it quite a shame this animosity has been stirred up in this once fine community, people turning against eachother due to simple conversations and words, shouldn't we all actually learn to tolerate our fellow user, what they say and what they do, I understand if we do not tolerate people that go as far as.. Betelgeuse did, but neither of these users did anything that bad, I am amazed how words can spike human conflict so easily, especially in a community such as this.

Furdle utterly commited the 'Strawman' logical-fallacy, due to him clearly misrepresenting TB2's statements and arguements, in order to gain the upper hand.

I rest my case here, as a clear statement, I wouldn't mind discussing the matter more, but I find this pointless, as it could have easily been avoided if both sides were more tolerant and trusting torwards eachother rather than believing that both would eventually be backstabbed by the other.

-holy wall of text-

Far enough. I don't really like to ignore players though, it just makes me look even worse.

Noedit:
Fair enough. I don't really like to ignore players though, it just makes me look even worse.

/support
TB2 can't be arsed to see the mod ingame and is trying to squeeze it out of Furdle's hands
rekt