TB2/Game Makes himself look like a complete idiot.

Author Topic: TB2/Game Makes himself look like a complete idiot.  (Read 7607 times)

isnt he the same guy who went around bragging about being a "suggestor"?

yea lol

I never bragged about being a suggester, I put the text in my avatar as a joke because I used to make like 15 S&R topics a day.

Furdle, just loving stop being an starfish. You randomly do this stuff to people. Your an attention whore that just about everyone hates.

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=248640.0
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=243917.0
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=246434.0
yeah he isnt the sharpest tool in the shed
How did I know you'd do this

Is there a reason you bring all those up on every drama about me? it seems like you're still holding a grudge

Is there a reason you bring all those up on every drama about me? it seems like you're still holding a grudge
my point proven ^^^

TL;DR - /support because there are multiple problems with TB2/Game's reasoning.

You could have easily just asked for Furdle to host at a different time to show you the mod - it's not like it would disappear all of the sudden. Also, even if Furdle explained what the addon itself did, TB2 wouldn't be able to comprehend it because he doesn't know scripting (at least iirc).
so you can show that this specific add-on was real, you could have also showed a miniscule portion of the code via a picture, enough to satisfy him, but enough so that your add-on doesn't get released before it is meant to, I will also go the extra mile and say that you have misrepresented what TB2 was trying to tell you, he was plainly asking for how the add-on works, not that he wishes to obtain it himself, so you could have just plainly backed off.
Even if Furdle provided TB2 with 50 lines of code, he (referring to TB) wouldn't be able to understand it, because once again, TB2 doesn't know how to script. Furdle could have easily given TB2 some random piece of code that looked like it made better vehicle physics, and TB probably would have believed it.
This is too long, so I didn't read it for some reason version: Furdle could have simply not brought up the fact that this add-on exists, due to the very reason that it's still a Work-In-Progress, but TB2 was not required pay attention to what Furdle specifically said and plainly ignored him if he talked about his special add-on, so in conclusion, this all could have been avoided.
Did you even read the OP? They got into a conversation about it, and Furdle simply mentioned it. TB claimed that Furdle was "lying", and then decided to ban Furdle for it. TB attempted to get Furdle to give him the mod, but Furdle didn't want to do that for obvious reasons. You're correct in the aspect about the way that they could have both avoided the situation entirely, but that's not the point. TB is the ONLY ONE that persisted in finding out about this addon, and to his misfortune, was never even shown the mod because of his idiocy.
TB also took inconsiderate and unnecessary actions towards Furdle. The way TB runs his "admnistration" is just literally incoherent to the point where it makes me cringe. I have no idea at all whatsoever how someone could be this stupid and go out of control. All Furdle did was say something. He literally pushed the chat button and sent the line of information to the server. THAT'S IT. TB went overboard and banned Furdle for absolutely no reason at all, and was the only person in this situation that took actions that weren't needed.
Furdle, just loving stop being an starfish. You randomly do this stuff to people. Your an attention whore that just about everyone hates.
Furdle has done literally nothing wrong in this situation. And what the hell do you mean by "randomly do this to people"? This is the second drama topic Furdle has EVER posted (at least on this account). TB became a drama queen and was being a complete idiotic pretentious richardhead. If TB hadn't banned Furdle for nothing, this drama would've become nothing.
"An attention whore that everyone hates" - you honestly think that? Sure, Furdle can be egotistical sometimes, but that's because he's ACTUALLY good at what he says he is talented in. I don't hate him. And back to TB's ban of Furdle, how the hell could he be a problem user? I'm assuming you consider him a "problem user" because of his over-inflated egotistical and arrogant personality, but I do the exact same thing when it comes to scripting stuff, because most people don't know how. But when they claim "i can script and code and stuff", I get defensive saying that they probably don't, and I'm right 99% of the time. Does that make me a "problem user"? Are you sure?

Get your facts straight before you start criticizing other people.

Hey, hey stupid, did you read the thread? Or can you not read?
It wasn't furdle this time, instead, it was someone else. Furdle drama'd TB2 for being a horrible administrator and banning furdle for trying to show TB2 the better physics mod, and then TB2 accused furdle of lying and is now attempting to defend himself. There, long story short.

The pm you sent me said that I've been banned for being a "known problem user"
Who's holding the grudges?
I don't see why you still defend yourself in this thread, you're just making yourself look even more stupid by each post.

I love how instead of admitting he was wrong, tb2 gets brown town and bans furdle.
The kicker is that he offers furdle the chance to appeal his ban, as of he would want to go on your crappy server anyway.

The pm you sent me said that I've been banned for being a "known problem user"
Who's holding the grudges?
I don't see why you still defend yourself in this thread, you're just making yourself look even more stupid by each post.
Frankie here hates me and bashes every drama post I make.

I banned you for being a "known problem user" because of your previous dramas.
I love how instead of admitting he was wrong, tb2 gets brown town and bans furdle.
The kicker is that he offers furdle the chance to appeal his ban, as of he would want to go on your crappy server anyway.
Is it that hard to read previous posts? I banned him for making a harsh statement directed towards me.

I'm not even going to try to read Cruxeis' giant wall of text

Frankie here hates me and bashes every drama post I make.

I banned you for being a "known problem user" because of your previous dramas.Is it that hard to read previous posts? I banned him for making a harsh statement directed towards me.
Yeah im sure you banned him JUST for the harsh statement, definitely not the mod you were whining about not having before.