TB2/Game Makes himself look like a complete idiot.

Author Topic: TB2/Game Makes himself look like a complete idiot.  (Read 7618 times)

Apparently I am horrible for not ending my server to see Furdle's server.

honestly game is this big wanna-be with his [be] clan which he thinks is like the god of server hosting and acts all mature and "formal" when he's really this big crybaby who tries to drag down his enemies with petty insults.
support.

Multiclient and come to mine.
I was hosting a server, and didn't want to shutdown because 9 others were busy enjoying it unlike you

unlike you
he was enjoying it

it was just the argument

honestly game is this big wanna-be with his [be] clan which
That drama is invalid. My brother (yes, this excuse) used my account at the time.
I don't own the clan, I was being nice and joined my friend's clan who owns it.

I will open a server and show it to him.
then you can come and check it out right now in my server.
By the way, the server is up

he was enjoying it

it was just the argument
He spawned a car in the middle of the road then for the remainder of the time argued with me until he finally left and I banned him.
How could he ever enjoy it?

That drama is invalid. My brother (yes, this excuse) used my account at the time.
It's not invalid at all. If your brother's using your account you're responsible for everything he does on it. Please try harder.

How could he ever enjoy it?

He really loves making cars in the middle of the road.

Game, do you realize how much of an idiot you're being here?

He's asking you to come to his server because he has proof on there that the mod exists. If you refute that and simply think banning him instead is a good idea, then maybe you should rethink how you should run your administration system. You look like an starfish for those two simple points, and this could have so easily been prevented entirely if you'd joined his server, or at least not banned him. You didn't have any real reason to ban him past the fact you didn't believe his mod existed, and there's no reason to claim that's enough to act on. You're banned someone over a mod. Think about that.

Also, from what I'm understanding in this quote:
Again, I never said I wanted the mod in-game. I was busy hosting and didn't have the time to join. If Furdle here has any evidence or images of chat of me saying I wanted the mod, go ahead and post them.
you're refusing to join his server now, even after you've stopped hosting.
Like, honestly, I'm not sure why you're refusing to do it now. Sure, it might have been understandable that you couldn't join because you had a server running and you didn't want to abandon your players at the time(and that's a bit of a stretch because you could have just stopped the server, looked, and then re-hosted it again if you'd wanted proof so badly), but refusing to do it now and just banning him is borderline handicapped.

actually; bullstuff alert here:
You talked about the first drama I made on you in your "let me clear my record" post.
Alright, let's see here...Ah, yes. The Blake1 incident.
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=246434.0

First off, this drama was not needed. Blake refused to ban me and instead kept going so he had something to drama about. Second, wtf? This was due to a glitch caused by Camera Stuff. When I press the key to disable HUD accidentally, it glitches every once in awhile and keeps it off. I kept repeating my message trying to figure out what was wrong, because that was the 2nd time it happened to me. I was never aware of the chat.
yeah uhuh, unless it was your "brother" this whole loving time, then the drama is invalid and your "brother" is messing up your rep.

actually; bullstuff alert here:
You talked about the first drama I made on you in your "let me clear my record" post.yeah uhuh, unless it was your "brother" this whole loving time, then the drama is invalid and your "brother" is messing up your rep.
Honestly I didn't remember half those dramas, if I did, I'd post that there.
Game, do you realize how much of an idiot you're being here?

He's asking you to come to his server because he has proof on there that the mod exists. If you refute that and simply think banning him instead is a good idea, then maybe you should rethink how you should run your administration system. You look like an starfish for those two simple points, and this could have so easily been prevented entirely if you'd joined his server, or at least not banned him. You didn't have any real reason to ban him past the fact you didn't believe his mod existed, and there's no reason to claim that's enough to act on. You're banned someone over a mod. Think about that.

Also, from what I'm understanding in this quote:you're refusing to join his server now, even after you've stopped hosting.
Like, honestly, I'm not sure why you're refusing to do it now. Sure, it might have been understandable that you couldn't join because you had a server running and you didn't want to abandon your players at the time(and that's a bit of a stretch because you could have just stopped the server, looked, and then re-hosted it again if you'd wanted proof so badly), but refusing to do it now and just banning him is borderline handicapped.
I banned him for a statement he made after he quit, I refused to join his because I hate multi-clienting and I didn't want to shutdown. Honestly, there's 9 players on there, should I really end their fun because Furdle is advertising his server? I don't want to join his server because of this and I stopped hosting when I saw his PM.

Honestly I didn't remember half those dramas, if I did, I'd post that there.
yeah right, you're telling me your brother lashed me out for making a drama on you? Please, please, please try harder.

If you want to see the mod you join, there is probably no other way of you getting to see it otherwise

yeah right, you're telling me your brother lashed me out for making a drama on you? Please, please, please try harder.
Back then he was like that.
If you want to see the mod you join, there is probably no other way of you getting to see it otherwise

Again, for the 15th time, I was hosting a server. This is why I asked how the script functioned, so I could know how it worked without leaving.