Author Topic: Furdle's Grand Theft Auto  (Read 58189 times)

hey can someone give me 20$ since i gave it to someone by mistake and they wont give it back unless i give a helicoper to him also ic an be a cop since i ran over a cop by mistake and died

What do you do? What is there to do on here? I got on, wandered around, got in a plane, flew around, got shot, crashed, and died.

Am I missing something?

The large city and terrain reminded me of the old maps. That part was pretty cool. So, of course, good build. I just cannot find anything to do for the life of me..
« Last Edit: September 14, 2014, 03:56:06 PM by skoopdahoop »

Hey guys, I've updated the OP, check out what I've posted.

Seemed like a DM with a huge map and some vehicles when I joined.
There were no cops, so we could do whatever the hell we wanted and get away with it. Build is beyond amazing, but gameplay is pretty bad, I'm being honest.
People drove by me in cars and shot at me for absolutely no reason, or just rolled me over with the car.
Not sure if this is the intended gameplay but it isn't exactly what I'd call fun.

i pretty much can't find a flaw i really enjoyed this
it's just real frustrating though when you're about to harvest your weed, then a helicopter filled with 3 police officers comes and rams you, kills you, and breaks all your weed.
can you make it so that helicopters explode when they crash? i've been rammed many times.

i pretty much can't find a flaw i really enjoyed this
it's just real frustrating though when you're about to harvest your weed, then a helicopter filled with 3 police officers comes and rams you, kills you, and breaks all your weed.
can you make it so that helicopters explode when they crash? i've been rammed many times.
Originally planned this server would include my exclusive private mod, improved vehicle physics (which does include vehicle damage on collision)
unfortunately the mod is not configured enough to be used on the server. The mod is there, the variable numbers just need configuring to get the right amount of health loss.

Help doesn't tell how to get more money
also add someway for players to get more money when they don't have money in the bank nor with them.

Help doesn't tell how to get more money
also add someway for players to get more money when they don't have money in the bank nor with them.
Yeah I've already fixed all the /help system, and I'm thinking of ways for a player with a dirty record and no cash to make money...

Yeah I've already fixed all the /help system, and I'm thinking of ways for a player with a dirty record and no cash to make money...
thanks! looking forward for the server tomorrow!

Hide and steal peoples dope. I've got like 2k just stealing peoples drugs without any weapons.

Currently in conversation with Jack and Siba planning out updates.

The server is down? Is there a specific reason for it? Am I gonna lose the $7,860 I had?

The server is down? Is there a specific reason for it? Am I gonna lose the $7,860 I had?
Server is down for maintenance, we've got a long list of things we're going to add/change to the game.
Should be up by this aftertoon/tomorrow morning.

Am I gonna lose the $7,860 I had?
Damn, stacking it stacking it.

Maaaaaaybe.