Author Topic: Furdle's Grand Theft Auto  (Read 58197 times)

Well you could ban Fabster. He basically just goes around murdering any vulnerable person in sight with no objective. He killed me in the gun store to prevent me from getting a gun to kill him once before too.
I've played a lot the last couple days and don't rly see any admins around besides Siba. The server has been in chaos all day p much.
I'll take care of the criminals when I get on. do the crime serve the time

He killed me in the gun store to prevent me from getting a gun to kill him once before too.
I'll hop on, if you can try to get his BL_ID please.

Siba is working on some amazing stuff for 2.1!
Police, this update is for you!
#staytuned #stayfresh

this is the best thing that has come to blockland in a while and it's being updated. awesome

this is the best thing that has come to blockland in a while and it's being updated. awesome
Furdle seal of quality gaurenteed

Furdle seal of quality gaurenteed
-snip-

10/10
are you just going to pretend this didn't happen, then? or is crap like that within your quality guarantee?

are you just going to pretend this didn't happen, then? or is crap like that within your quality guarantee?
Keep this in drama where it belongs. Gen. Discussion is for discussing, drama is for complaints. If Furdle decides to not participate in the discussion, don't come sticking your richard where it doesn't belong

Keep this in drama where it belongs. Gen. Discussion is for discussing, drama is for complaints. If Furdle decides to not participate in the discussion, don't come sticking your richard where it doesn't belong
well said.

Police update will come in the next two days, pending everything goes well.

I do like the fact you are continuing to update it, and I consistently get lost in the map (in a good way.).

However, that doesn't change my view that this is not much more than a stripped down City RPG, with only the crime bits left.

I have not seen any gameplay that shows otherwise, again, feel free to prove me wrong/state your case, because I've played for a while and haven't seen anything other than what I stated.

Either way, it is a nice work, Furdle.

EDIT: replaced was with is, to avoid confusion.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2014, 03:24:01 PM by Zack »

I like to think of this as a build display server with stuff to do. If it was just a walk-around map, then it wouldn't be nearly as interesting. Not to be mistaken, the build is fantastic.

I do like the fact you are continuing to update it, and I consistently get lost in the map (in a good way.).

However, that doesn't change my view that this is not much more than a stripped down City RPG, with only the crime bits left.

I have not seen any gameplay that shows otherwise, again, feel free to prove me wrong/state your case, because I've played for a while and haven't seen anything other than what I stated.

Either way, it was a nice work, Furdle.

This isn't the final product, we may be out of beta but we've still got a lot to add to the game to make it more fun. Obviously it will relate to a city RPG because its hard to create a city-type server without it being similar to blockland. It's hard to strafe away from it because of Blockland's engine. Obviously we're limited to what we can produce. If this was a standalone game on a different engine it'd be a lot different.
We're working with what we can, thanks though.
I am taking suggestions of what features to add which will make the gameplay even more exciting.

Nice work Furdle, love to see it develope.

Nice work Furdle, love to see it develope.
I'm just the overseer, Siba is the one pulling out the script updates.