Author Topic: Furdle's Grand Theft Auto  (Read 58180 times)

fix the donate button

fix the donate button
Yeah links not working, just working with toke to get it fixed up right
« Last Edit: September 10, 2014, 02:15:08 PM by Lord Furdle »

Donate now available. We want the gold!

0/10 not called block theft auto

0/10 not called block theft auto
Because that totally makes sense..

Joined and was banned for no reason.

I have done nothing to your witty ego, but you insist on acting like a child.

too bad half the community wont be able to play your "magnum opus" :panda:

too bad half the community wont be able to play your "magnum opus" :panda:
Most of the bans will be lifted when the server opens.
having a largely populated server =/= having a fun server.
besides, it will be full.

It will be full.
Can confirm. We did the same thing when we were building the skiing mountain thing with the snowboards. Banning everybody who was a bother, server was still full when opened.

four out of four players is pretty impressive, i will admit

four out of four players is pretty impressive, i will admit
what.

« Last Edit: September 12, 2014, 04:20:11 PM by Space1255 »

Have it your way, you two. You two still have an erased ego and you both should have just passworded the server and nothing like this would have happened.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2014, 03:56:40 PM by Mr Queeba »

This is just one of the many examples of people who got banned because of you being an idiot (Not you YK, directing this towards Furdle). Furdle, nobody is going to join your server because of you resorting to banning people during dev process. I know you're lifting bans when it's finished, but all these bans already lowered your rep and stuff to the point your ego was killed to death. Nobody is going to join your pathetic server if you don't stop being on a banning spree.
I cant wait to prove you wrong.
Can you remember every single server you've been banned from in the past few weeks? Probably not, and neither will these people. To be honest most of the people I ban I wouldn't want playing on my server anyway (Names such as xXSlayerkiller1392Xx)
This 'banzone' process has proven not only to give great results but also that people will still join.
Also, I don't see how you can call my server pathetic? You literally have the worst servers in blockland, this is a quality server, and I guarantee you on the day of release, the server will have 40+ players within 2 hours. Quote me on that, I'll hit the target no problem.

-whining-
Dude, stop being butthurt. If you hate Furdle so much then why even post here? Saying "Stop banning people D:!!1!1" isn't going to make any difference. People will still be banned during dev, as they always have, and as they always will.