Author Topic: Furdle's Grand Theft Auto  (Read 57697 times)

i'm sorry you don't understand the concept of "jokes" either
you're trying to defend furdle by claiming someone else is egotistical
lol
i'm not fond of you but that doesn't mean i hate you lol
Jokes are meant to be funny, nobody laughed.
Listen kiddo, its a little sad you try and cling onto every topic I make and try and fill it with drama. You're obviously got some lame ass personal vendetta against me. It's actually quite funny that you're this jealous of my building ability.

inb4 "im not jealous!!!!1", we all know it, denying it will just make you look even more desperate.

i'm sorry you don't understand the concept of "jokes" either
lol
i'm not fond of you but that doesn't mean i hate you lol
"please" "calm"... "down".. "with" "your" "egotistical" "misogynistic" "sjw" "attitude"

lol
Not once have I said I was defending someone.
And don't pull the "hurr, itz implyd dat u r fegt. "

Taboo's posts to forum, nuff' said
BTW, you aren't fooling anyone botting around in other random threads, so drama wouldn't be first on the list of time spent on boards.
jesus christ why is that so big
and why is it so insignificant
i could explain why but if i recall dooble already did it for me
I'm not criticising Thorfin, which is why I didn't make any mention of his post stats. I'm not arguing either side on that particular point between Thorfin and Taboo, just pointing out how the evidence he gives for Taboo and Furdle isn't accurate nor representative of how a user is a boon to the community.But what topics interests a person doesn't tell you if they aid/support the community. It's not a good representation of someone's worth to the community.
It would only be good at comparing who is more interested in Blockland, and who prefers non-Blockland things.
But it isn't even representative of that, since it still doesn't take into consideration how much they play. And also the fact that you can be promotive of the game/community but not post it on the forums, or post it elsewhere.
Here's a spreadsheet I made to pluck the statistics, so you can see what I mean.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CRIkGyYQ3Hu1zH7UrREGHSNVenX0AqO2idMKzGqdNV8/edit?usp=sharing
The averages for view count were gathered from pages 2-3 of each respective board, in order to avoid unfairly picking new recently posted topics, as well as stickied topics.
For especially large topics, particularly old large topics, I've also left a comment detailing the average daily view count, and have included a second average which uses those (it's not perfectly accurate as I didn't use the average daily view count of smaller topics as I didn't want to go and work all that out for every single topic).
Also included are the total topics and posts of each board, forum and total, as well as percentage of total topics/posts for each individual board. (The percentages may not add up exactly to 100% as I have fairly clumsily rounded them down).
this post was directed right towards when you tried to make the same stupid argument
do you have memory issues of some sort?

also
botting around in other random threads
what

Jokes are meant to be funny, nobody laughed.
i'm not here to make you laugh

You're obviously got some lame ass personal vendetta against me.
no

inb4 "im not jealous!!!!1", we all know it, denying it will just make you look even more desperate.
lol
alright, i might not be here to make you laugh, but you're definitely here to make me laugh

Not once have I said I was defending someone.
And don't pull the "hurr, itz implyd dat u r fegt. "
...are you trying to say you're not defending furdle? because it sure does look like you're defending furdle

alright, i might not be here to make you laugh, but you're definitely here to make me laugh
...are you trying to say you're not defending furdle? because it sure does look like you're defending furdle
I'm not trying to say it, I am saying it.
And if you're not here to make him laugh, then who are you trying to make us laugh?
This is defending someone (refer to second line)

I'm not trying to say it, I am saying it.
uhhh
how are you not defending him lol

And if you're not here to make him laugh, then who are you trying to make us laugh?
me, naturally
if anyone else gets a chuckle out of it, that'd be swell too

Jesus taboo are you that lame that you have to cause drama here...
the jealousy is real. You build like stuff and you're butthurt.

By "not defending him" I mean that sarcastically. Apparently you can't understand the difference between sarcasm and seriousness without these special fonts.
"hurr, itz implyd dat u r fegt. "

He'll get bored of the baiting eventually.
God knows when.

the jealousy is real.
what am i even supposed to be jealous of

You build like stuff
i don't ever build, so naturally my abilities are like subpar
i fail to see the relevance to begin with

By "not defending him" I mean that sarcastically. Apparently you can't understand the difference between sarcasm and seriousness without these special fonts.
no, it's because you don't know how to communicate like a socially functional human being

no, it's because you don't know how to communicate like a socially functional human being
What's that? It sounds like the sound of an ego running rampant.
Stop indirectly confessing you're losing the argument.

He'll get bored of the baiting eventually.
God knows when.
If everyone just ignores him I'm sure his stuff stained comments will stop.

It sounds like the sound of an ego running rampant.
lol
you could at least have more of a basis for the claim

Stop indirectly confessing you're losing the argument.
what argument

If everyone just ignores him I'm sure his stuff stained comments will stop.
you mean that thing that everybody does to you?
considering you're still around, i'd say that rarely works

Can you remember every single server you've been banned from in the past few weeks?
yes
i've been banned from one
yours
for placing one brick

Furdle you should link the drama thread in your OP so ppl like Taboo don't come in and ruin everything.

2 of my accounts were banned just for joining