So there's this girl

Author Topic: So there's this girl  (Read 6628 times)

A serious relationship in middle school?

A girl had a lewinsky in the bathroom in my school. In 8th grade.
Shes a smart one, isnt she?

She got like Suspended for like 3-4 weeks idunno.

Was the girl a hermaphrodite?

Its best to stick with being friends, like holding hands

if i tried to hold my friends hands, they may refuse to be my friends from then on. cuz that stuff is weird.

Was the girl a hermaphrodite?

I don't know, i didn't really know her. A couple of my friends told me about it and i never really knew about it before hand, lol.

I don't know, i didn't really know her. A couple of my friends told me about it and i never really knew about it before hand, lol.

How did the girl get the lewinsky in the first place?

How did the girl get the lewinsky in the first place?

I just got word that, i said it wrong.

Its "she GAVE a lewinsky" woops.

I am 12 and my friends and I seem to think dating now is pretty stupid, mostly eveybody in the grade does, except 1 girl who's dated 19 times, eugh.

go into it with a level head and realize that 7th grade doesnt mean stuff. high school doesnt even mean stuff, so you've got a ways to go before relationships even matter

I am 12 and my friends and I seem to think dating now is pretty stupid, mostly eveybody in the grade does, except 1 girl who's dated 19 times, eugh.
theres a girl in the 7th grade at my school who has a boyfriend every other week/month, and every time shes like "this is the right one i have a feeling!" and like "in love <3 8.13.14"

i cringe up every time but it is scary cause she doesnt even go like 4 days without a boyfriend. cant imagine what shes gonna do when she gets rejected lol

i think kids should be taught about relationships early on. i think it's stupid and pitiful how christian parents refuse to educate their kids on love and serious relationships.

i mean, if i had a child, i'd tell them that what they see other children do in school should never reflect on their own actions.

theres a girl in the 7th grade at my school who has a boyfriend every other week/month, and every time shes like "this is the right one i have a feeling!" and like "in love <3 8.13.14"

i cringe up every time but it is scary cause she doesnt even go like 4 days without a boyfriend. cant imagine what shes gonna do when she gets rejected lol
You just described the chick I'm talking about.

shes gonna be a whore