Author Topic: Cat caught a bat in the house; Im gonna die  (Read 1483 times)

my cat caught a bat in my house this morning and now my sister is freaking out thinking she has rabies

im pulling a maxx and im gonna die

jk but shes already called her doctor to get her rabies shot and shes getting the bat tested. she thinks it could have been in our house for awhile and that it could have bitten her lol

rip slayer

well I don't know about her, but I found a neat way of checking if I have been bit.

check for a loving mark

well I don't know about her, but I found a neat way of checking if I have been bit.

check for a loving mark
well she thinks i could have happened well shes sleeping and it could have been months ago lol

my cats new name is rabies boy

well she thinks i could have happened well shes sleeping and it could have been months ago lol

my cats new name is rabies boy
Rabies has about a 1 month incubation period so...

You'd better inspect your sister's body very closely.
You know, for bite marks..

Rabies has about a 1 month incubation period so...
sister said 1 - 3 months

i kinda trust her on medical stuff now because she is an emt but shes def overreacting lol

You'd better inspect your sisters body very closely.
You know, for bite marks..
see i know this is some sick incest joke but tbh she looks like a guy

why is everyone preemptively doing rabies shots for pets or themselves.

did anyone/pet even get bit? did the bat even HAVE rabies? you know its a disease to be caught right, and its not even common. animals arent all just walking around with rabies...

pill popper generation dosnt understand. meds meds meds, just take them even if they arent needed.

LOL

meds meds meds, just take them even if they arent needed.

And then when we do need them, were forgeted because the pathogen we're trying to combat has a resistance to it.

did anyone/pet even get bit? did the bat even HAVE rabies? you know its a disease to be caught right, and its not even common. animals arent all just walking around with rabies...

pill popper generation dosnt understand. meds meds meds, just take them even if they arent needed.
OP said that the bat is getting tested for rabies.

whats your point

Quote from: wikiped
The time period between contracting the disease and the start of symptoms is usually one to three months; however it can vary from less than one week to more than one year.

Yeah, getting tested is a good move, but I would think you'd feel a medium sized flying animal biting you on the arm or something.

Why don't we just stop vaccinating children altogether? WHO NEEDS PROTECTION FROM SMALLPOX ANYWAYS

Why don't we just stop vaccinating children altogether? WHO NEEDS PROTECTION FROM SMALLPOX ANYWAYS

we dont vaccinate against small pox because it is not a threat.
you actually made my point about not taking unnecessary drugs for the sake of stupidity.

you are dumb