the earth's resources is in a "ecological deficit"

Author Topic: the earth's resources is in a "ecological deficit"  (Read 1819 times)

enslave humans in mars mining?

And here we go again. More ecological doomsday stuff.

I literally cringe reading this, regardless of the problem.

whenever i see a prius or a smart i want to flip it over

whenever i see a prius or a smart i want to flip it over
The Prius is too ugly. If there ever was a car for pussies, it would be a Prius.

On a more serious note the people who brag about their eco-friendly cars fail to release they the manufacturing of their car already added pollution to the earth. Plus they are powering them up with energy that came from a coal/petrol burning energy plant anyway.

it's still more efficient to produce energy in an energy plant then in a million different cars

Priuses are not only ugly and weird to drive, but the process of making them actually pollutes more than most cars in their entire service life.

I have the most eco-friendly car ever.

I don't have a car.

pff who has CARS anymore am i right

Too many people, using them too often.
I can understand if you have to carry many things, are on a time frame, or if you have a long distance to go.
But I know that a lot of people are just driving to the corner store to pick up a bag of potato chips, or to go eat fast food, or even in some cases driving two blocks to go work at a place where a vehicle isn't even needed.

I have the most eco-friendly car ever.

I don't have a car.
I have a bike

Too many people, using them too often.
I can understand if you have to carry many things, are on a time frame, or if you have a long distance to go.
But I know that a lot of people are just driving to the corner store to pick up a bag of potato chips, or to go eat fast food, or even in some cases driving two blocks to go work at a place where a vehicle isn't even needed.
agreed

my car is extremely environmentally efficient because it doesn't have any pollution control that would make the engine work harder and less efficient therefore i am helping the planet :)

loving hell this is sarcasm you idets

The Prius is the car equivalent of Crocs.