Author Topic: Hackers accused of private investigating Phil Fish, speculations of himself doing it  (Read 4409 times)

http://www.reddit.com/r/Games/comments/2e9cyn/phil_fish_deletes_twitter_account_after_polytron/cjxdhm5

https://twitter.com/renaudbedard/with_replies

https://twitter.com/renaudbedard/status/502893467698495489

As ZombiLoin said, Phil's dropbox was hacked, the stuff came from there, and the hacker(s?) were able to use info from dropbox to get into the website and such.

But of course, "Phil Fish investigatees himself" is a much more interesting idea, despite it being debunked, so of course people are just gonna yell about that without stopping to think about it. Isn't the internet amazing.

The FEZ IP is seriously up for sale? For how much, exactly?

The FEZ IP is seriously up for sale? For how much, exactly?
Give him $10. He's going to need some cheap beer after this.

But of course, "Phil Fish investigatees himself" is a much more interesting idea, despite it being debunked, so of course people are just gonna yell about that without stopping to think about it. Isn't the internet human race amazing.
Fixed.

Give him $10. He's going to need some cheap beer after this.
how about one cent?

I'm not saying anybody is loveist it's just that many of these complaints about "gaming journalism" is actually just part of a much broader critique about SJWs and gaming and trying to paint it as an issue of "gaming journalism" is wrong and dishonest.
I legitimately dislike the fact that there isn't much in the way of right wing or even centrist news sources relating the gaming and technology in general.
There's this weird assumption that the internet is left leaning that annoys me.
I also dislike SJWs, and dislike people who have no journalistic integrity.

There's nothing dishonest here.

Many of the people who complain about this don't even seem to care about journalistic integrity.
I care, and I am therefore outraged that this is going on. I also care about how she forgeted over an honest company trying to help make games and raise money for charity. That's loving cold.

Yeah ok, I'm changing the topic title around. It's my bad, I though the situation was absolutely proven against Phil Fish, guess not.

I legitimately dislike the fact that there isn't much in the way of right wing or even centrist news sources relating the gaming and technology in general.
There's this weird assumption that the internet is left leaning that annoys me.
I also dislike SJWs, and dislike people who have no journalistic integrity.

There's nothing dishonest here.

Again you're taking this personally (I never called you loveist.) but there are many people who are just arguing only because there's a feminist involved and not because gaming journalism is corrupt. If InternetAristocrat actually cared about gaming journalism and not just SJW's he'd criticize the misleading hype trains that major publishers like EA and Ubisoft build around their games, or the blatant dishonest marketing present in games like Aliens CM, and the lies game companies feed to consumers in order to save their own skins.

But no, he's just content to complain about SJWs.

Which is really the only ground they can stand on. If you read the reviewer's articles they're not heaping praises upon her, it's just an acknowledgement of her games and a few passing remarks about them.

Also categorizing political spectrum and people into "left and right" is handicapped.

Who will literally believe any editorialized headline without thinking critically or taking the time to research the subject any further than looking at biased 4chan screencaps.

Jesus Christ I hated Fez with a burning passion but you people are screaming for a witch hunt.
I haven't hated him at all until this
sure I disliked how he acted but if he did this himself just to get attention he is a terrible person, there is no excuse
Edit: okay let me rephrase
He probably has an actual mental problem that makes him act like this
I guess it wouldn't make him a terrible person but still should get checked out
« Last Edit: August 23, 2014, 02:19:14 AM by Mister Cheese »

If InternetAristocrat actually cared about gaming journalism and not just SJW's he'd criticize the misleading hype trains that major publishers like EA and Ubisoft build around their games, or the blatant dishonest marketing present in games like Aliens CM, and the lies game companies feed to consumers in order to save their own skins.
Don't you understand that those problems are considered acceptable to complain about?
There are problems that are "okay" to talk about and problems that aren't, and IA generally tends to focus on the one's that aren't, because they're the ones that need publicity the most.

For every person complaining about Zoe there's probably been a dozen complaining about each of those things you mentioned.

Don't you understand that those problems are considered acceptable to complain about?
There are problems that are "okay" to talk about and problems that aren't, and IA generally tends to focus on the one's that aren't, because they're the ones that need publicity the most.

For every person complaining about Zoe there's probably been a dozen complaining about each of those things you mentioned.
It doesn't matter that it's considered acceptable. It matters that the only reason InternetAristocrat made a video on anything to do with gaming journalism or gaming in general is because an SJW is involved. I hold no respect for people who use gaming or and other subject as a springboard for their own personal/political agendas. That is dishonest. You get this now or what?

Another point, how are SJW's something that needs the most publicity? Yes, let's yell about SJW's, not like corporate mis-marketing, vertical slices, paid reviews from triple A companies, and sponsored videos that skim over negative aspect of a game, because hey, look, SJWs sure as hell are the most pressing issue to video games and video game journalism to date!

loving pathetic.