Author Topic: Server Crashes When Some People Join  (Read 52878 times)

I think he's just banning everyone who has been a really problematic user in the past. Wouldn't be surprised if he's finally done dealing with everyone's stuff.

No he wasn't. Candy Apple has always been Pacha.
candy apple was muslim. I gave him his avatar and when he talked to me about that he was still using the name muslim on steam

I have a feeling that Badspot has more bullets in the barrel.

This roulette is interesting.

FINALLY someone understands the context of that quote. every time it was brought up in some sort of argument i just wanted to pull my nostril hairs out

also i agree with this purge. its gotten to the point where it becomes necessary

I do not wish to find out what it means to pull one's own nostril out

Please excuse the fact that I haven't been completely following this topic but what do they have to do with the hack?
I haven't seen them post once in here, then again I haven't been following this topic too much.

Zapk just forced everyone to delete their Blockland installations last week.

And what would you rather he do then?
nearly anything would be better because that won't actually solve anything

No seriously, why can't people just leave in peace? Why do they have to be the biggest losers ever and ruin the game/community for other people to show how "cool" and "powerful" they are for going out with a bang? Bonus points if they continue to terrorize the community for years (okiver for example).

I hope this purge never ends. It's great that these problem users are finally getting banned despite them not doing anything wrong yet on their current accounts. I put "yet" in italics because anyone who's been here for at least 2 months knows that these people were going to forget up within a few weeks anyways. They're garbage and no one wants them here.

Bosnik sounds like he could have been thompson, considering how aggressively worded his posts were and how Pacha's given him accounts in the past although he said that he doesn't talk to him any more

Please excuse the fact that I haven't been completely following this topic but what do they have to do with the hack?
I haven't seen them post once in here, then again I haven't been following this topic too much.
They don't. They're just total friends.

NOEDIT: LewnaJa had nothing to do with the purge. Why is he saying stuff like he did something?