Server Crashes When Some People Join

Author Topic: Server Crashes When Some People Join  (Read 52843 times)

wasnt banishedletters one of pachas accounts too?

wasnt banishedletters one of pachas accounts too?
He's not gonna bother looking for every single alt each one has had

Badspot

• Administrator
Banned:
  • -Cca-  alts: Atn, Piston1337   previous accounts: PartyMan, cca50(real cca50), Cca, +Cca+, Aduioa

He gracefully threw himself under the bus above, also involved with using server crashing exploit (not even the first time he has attacked servers).

Banned:
  • -Cca-  alts: Atn, Piston1337   previous accounts: PartyMan, cca50(real cca50), Cca, +Cca+, Aduioa

He gracefully threw himself under the bus above, also involved with using server crashing exploit (not even the first time he has attacked servers).
Oh yeah, I also found him using the speedhack on DAProgs's Gun Games. Good loving riddance.

another one bites the dust.

whose next, though, if anyone.

Also, you might want to remove this post:
Here's his IP:

Hahaha, oh man, this is rad. Don't bite the hand that feeds, friends.

It's really forgeted up how a small group of people can torment this community. If they would just stop, things would be a lot smoother around here. It's literally just a handful of trouble users that cause this bullstuff.

It's really forgeted up how a small group of people can torment this community. If they would just stop, things would be a lot smoother around here. It's literally just a handful of trouble users that cause this bullstuff.
This. When Betelgeuse left, Ravencroft suddenly got a lot more tolerable.

Badspot

• Administrator
Banned:
  • Ampersand   Previous accounts: cciamlazy, Scriode, Edoircs
  • Baloney   Previous accounts: Vangaboo, Radiation, Zapk, Kpaz, Shiebel, Deadmau5, Subpixel, Zapk²

They seem to be in love with each other.  Maybe they'll live happily ever after together - like Romeo and Juliet.

was cca revoked? hes using the stupid ass hack and i've seen him use it on multiple servers, not to mention hes obviously had a bad history, I'd rather have him gone

and im pretty sure thats a common opinion

jesus loving christ zapk you are so pathetic

they always force themselves in for 1 step forward, to get 2 very public steps back.
over and over.

do they have no shame lol. the effort must be exhausting to accomplish absolutely nothing.