Server Crashes When Some People Join

Author Topic: Server Crashes When Some People Join  (Read 52634 times)

when you lose the respect of a person simply because that person doesnt support people ruining others fun, you arent a normal human being
okay well first of all that is the stupidest bullstuff i've ever heard lol. second of all dooble's post wasnt about not supporting people who ruins others fun. the main point of it was about badspot and how he interacts with other people on here

you might have been right except i didnt even read doobles original wall of text, the first thing i saw was doobles comeback.
so you're just ignoring the main point of this entire argument so you can dunk on someone for an inane comment. nice 1

Why are you people even arguing about it this? Badspot is in charge. You aren't. You can bitch and moan all you want, he will do what he wants.

okay well first of all that is the stupidest bullstuff i've ever heard lol. second of all dooble's post wasnt about not supporting people who ruins others fun. the main point of it was about badspot and how he interacts with other people on here
So what you're saying is that all the users who have actively troubled the community, and gotten themselves banned numerous times, and have absolutely nothing else in their lives to do but to return and repeat their actions, are people we should allow to hang around and listen to them?
What the forget is even the point in your post here about this, muslim, if Valcle himself is admitting that he's involved.
You're simply stuff-stirring.

And furthermore, how could anyone possibly defend any actions of someone who is admitting that they are actively using an exploit in the game to crash people's servers?
What is wrong with you that you can't see that this is completely wrong?

Valcle has absolutely no right to crash anyone. It doesn't matter if it's a "bad situation" or he doesn't like the server or the host.
How sick in the head is he that he can claim he crashes people "for good reasons". People pay money to play this game and to enjoy it. They certainly didn't pay to have a stuffty little control-freak ruin their game.
And it is no defence at all that he has only used his exploit twice this month. Whoop-de-loving-doo!
I've managed to go 6 years without crashing a server, I must deserve a goddamn medal and a parade, plus the thousands of other users who've done it too.

Why are you people even arguing about it this? Badspot is in charge. You aren't. You can bitch and moan all you want, he will do what he wants.

uh huh.

#overthrowbadspot2014

uh huh.
Let's pretend for a moment that he is not in fact entirely right and is "flinging stuff at people." So what? You'll write a long winded rant about it? Oh, oh no! How terrible!
He's in charge. You're not. He's allowed to contradict himself if he wants. I'm sorry the concept of "authority" is too much for you to handle.

uh huh.
I think the folks over at r/BlocklandIsHorrible will welcome you with open arms.

He's allowed to contradict himself if he wants.
Oh geez.

i said the main point, not all of it. i'll try to put this as simple as possible for you. it was stupid of you to say that it's abnormal to lose respect for someone over them saying they dont support someone who's a fun ruiner, because that's not what dooble's entire point was. it's not abnormal for someone to drop someone's respect over them dodging points and cherrypicking what they reply to from the post, and supporting badspot hanging personal info over someone's head. there's nothing wrong with disagreeing w/ that

I think the folks over at r/BlocklandIsHorrible will welcome you with open arms.
oh yeah because his entire point here is that blockland is a stuff game with a stuff community. right, do you need your eyes examined?

Oh geez.
What, he's not? What'll you do about?
(hint: you'll cry about it and that's it)

Badspot

• Administrator
Pageloss.

Please do not spam, we can all read the previous pages.  Aim bot and wall hack are not fixable problems.  The PC is an open platform, I cannot realistically prevent people from modifying their client.

i don't really get why badspot is circlejerked by the community no matter how much of an starfish he is.
Right, I'm the starfish here - not the kids crashing servers, ddosing my web servers, phishing forum passwords, phishing blockland keys - it's all me.

Banning me just proves my point further. As you said:
http://puu.sh/b85TX/af218cc496.png

I love how friends keep posting this quote like it's some sick burn.  There's a thing called context.  
Since you are mentally disabled, I have highlighted the context for you:

I stand by this statement in its context and by the general principle.  I'm not right because of my might.  I'm right because of the facts.  

Everyone who is defending computermix or buying into his excuses is a loving handicap.  By his own admission, the guy makes cheats and crashes servers and you want me to provide a platform for him?  

This is what we've come to?  I can't ban people for building cheats and crashing servers without a dozen friends crying abuse?  On top of that you're still pulling this "what has badspot done for us lately?" gag every time I post?  Good lord I have let this cancer grow for too long.  The purge begins now.

dooble's burn was sick, but he is still horribly wrong

Quote from: Badspot, registration page
The owners of this forum also reserve the right to reveal your identity (or any other related information collected on this service) in the event of a formal complaint or legal action arising from any situation caused by your use of this forum.

well honestly he is a hypocrite
badspot banned frankie just for posting an old picture of landotheclimber once
but still threatens to post "complete dox" on someone else and I'm pretty sure he has done it at least once before. of course with the claim that it's only for reporting them to the police! because that's really believable and all

Please do not spam, we can all read the previous pages.
Oh, I can tell I'll be recycling this quote for years to come.

badspot banned frankie just for posting an old picture of landotheclimber once
Lando is not a user known for causing numerous problems within the game on the level of Computermix.