Author Topic: Nesman - lol i banned you for no reason jackass  (Read 1431 times)

Basically it started out like this
I got on his city building server to drive around
I asked nes for building permissions and then got rejected (Why no build on build servers?)
After the reject he started perma banning everyone on the server

Is this what Blockland is going to become?

if he was the host we need to throw this fat forget out the forget window for fat forgets
if he was just a badmin the host should take care of it

throw this fat forget out the forget window for fat forgets
This is not necessary. It's probably a new comer ID that banned everyone, either that or he's just handicapped

Basically it started out like this
I got on his city building server to drive around
I asked nes for building permissions and then got rejected (Why no build on build servers?)

Yes, I guess he was the host.

if he was the host we need to throw this fat forget out the forget window for fat forgets
if he was just a badmin the host should take care of it
Yes he was the host

NOEDIT : Sadly I don't have is BLid
so hosts with free admin servers beware

He might be an older player who discriminates against newer IDs.
He might have a trolling special interest.

He might be an older player who discriminates against newer IDs.
I'm tired of that stuff. I know new users that don't annoy the hell out of me.

This guy was hosting a 'build a city' server. It was really badly laid out, and there were some really good builds on there, but he decided to go onto a rampage and destructo wand almost everyone's buildings except his and the main island. I had only just joined, and had started to lay out the terrain to add to the island, and he deleted it before i had actually started the main building luckily. Some others that were building at the time had lost a lot though. I had left the server before any of his banning rampages that I can see had started.

This guy was hosting a 'build a city' server. It was really badly laid out, and there were some really good builds on there, but he decided to go onto a rampage and destructo wand almost everyone's buildings except his and the main island. I had only just joined, and had started to lay out the terrain to add to the island, and he deleted it before i had actually started the main building luckily. Some others that were building at the time had lost a lot though. I had left the server before any of his banning rampages that I can see had started.
why do people build stuff on other peoples servers and forget to save at least once every 5 minutes...

why do people build stuff on other peoples servers and forget to save at least once every 5 minutes...
I actually do that, but I hadn't really started much.

I once actually built a fully default slots machine, and was able to save it just before the host (some guy named BlocklandAddict) went on a banning spree and shutdown the server.

I actually do that, but I hadn't really started much.

I once actually built a fully default slots machine, and was able to save it just before the host (some guy named BlocklandAddict) went on a banning spree and shutdown the server.
I feel like that BLAddict is an alt of nesman