Amazon buys Twitch

Author Topic: Amazon buys Twitch  (Read 3875 times)

didn't google buy twitch earlier this year?
is google selling twitch?

Also, the OP link leads to the mobile version of the article

Google never bought Twitch. It was erroneously reported by VentureBeat that they had finalized a deal, but nothing was ever confirmed by any real sources. Thanks to the internet rumor mill, the supposed acquisition spread like wildfire, and everyone flipped out over it for nothing. Clearly to this day, that rumor never died.

Also, the OP link leads to the mobile version of the article
well i posted from my phone during class

i'm home now and linked to a non-subscription required site.

heck yeah

amazon rocks

Yeah I've had nothing but positive experiences with Amazon. Hoping for the best here.

Yeah I've had nothing but positive experiences with Amazon. Hoping for the best here.

Same

why is this more convenient then the rumor was.
if google got it then it would have been combined with youtube, and channels would make more sense.
but now amazon is getting into the social media craze from scratch, yay yet another thing on the net to sign into...

Now you can have twitch streamers sent right to your door

Now you can have twitch streamers sent right to your door

with a DRONE

for anyone who's confused about the whole google thing: IT WAS A RUMOR.

they were in talks earlier this year. obviously they didn't come to a deal and now amazon took it away from google's grasp (if it even had a chance to begin with.)

amazon should really stick to selling stuff online
the whole "compete with the other giant tech companies" is a stupid way to go imo

the whole "compete with the other giant tech companies" is a stupid way to go imo
Amazon fire phone.
http://www.amazon.com/dp/product/B00EOE0WKQ/ref=km_oVFfDaDUXeKUKbVHh1LSPw==?tag=googhydr-20&kw=amazon%20fire%20phone
« Last Edit: August 25, 2014, 05:01:08 PM by blueblur121 »

Amazon fire phone.
yeah exactly
they're trying to compete with google/microsoft/apple

well if you didn't know they kinda bought out audible. this isn't the first company they bought...they obviously have a plan.