Author Topic: Vending Machine Prints  (Read 13599 times)

These are prints for Siba's vending machine in his Decorative Blocks pack.

Includes what you see!  Parody of Half Life 2's vending machine, 2 generic drink machines, and a parody Coca-Cola vending machine.

DOWNLOAD HERE
CHECK OUT THE REST OF MY WEBSITE

Want to make your own vending machine? Here's a template!  Included in the following zip is a Template outline .png file, another template with different template layers in a photoshop .psd file, a Readme.txt with directions, and an additional image with visual directions.
TEMPLATE

Post your own vending machines here and this can be a little megathread for vending machines :)
« Last Edit: October 02, 2014, 11:42:33 PM by Jay the Cartoonist »

Post your own vending machines here and this can be a little megathread for vending machines :)

come on guys

the last one looks like 'bloke'

mmm liquid men  :cookieMonster:

FINALLY! I have been looking for this kind of decal and I suck at decals

Hey!

I'll contribute!

Hey!
I'll contribute!

Coolbeans, you should package that up and take a pic of it in game

Thanks! But it wouldn't be possible without Jay's template.

What is that? :P I see it's your avatar too

The other day I was making a wallpaper, I tried to put some yellow mountains, then I thought they looked like slimes, so I put a face on one and really liked it. So this one is based from the wallpaper, then I realized while making the vending machine texture that it was like a Ghost from Pacman and I put some bites on it xD

No, dispensing the juice from real life starfishs.

« Last Edit: September 26, 2014, 08:10:38 AM by Blocky943 »