Author Topic: Blockland Add-Ons Channel - New video about Pixel Spells!  (Read 7695 times)

I might send you a beta version of my Titanfall pack once I've wrapped up the Atlas. It'd be interesting to see more people's thoughts on it in action.

pixel spells was not was sedueing as the delete lancher

pixel spells was not was sedueing as the delete lancher
wh

Finally it's started. AWESOME!

wh
he's trying to say it wasn't as "seducing" as the delete launcher's video
that's what I think anyway

For some reason, the Pixel Spells video's dialogue seems really corny
It was great, but I liked the style of the delete launchers one a bit more. Keep up the good work!

For some reason, the Pixel Spells video's dialogue seems really corny
It's just the way I like to speak in my videos, kind of like a 1950s educational advert - as seen here; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=px6LN37HPK0

I tweaked the original dialog a bit so it can fit into that form of dialog;

Anyways, this was loads of fun to do, I hope to voice over another one of these in the future. :D

I might send you a beta version of my Titanfall pack once I've wrapped up the Atlas. It'd be interesting to see more people's thoughts on it in action.
Oh sure that sounds neat, a description would be appreciated too

If you do something sonic related I can go get Videos4Candy to do his sonic impression

If you do something sonic related I can go get Videos4Candy to do his sonic impression
there is a sonic related add-on! letz praze the sanic

I would love to, is there any sonic related add-ons you suggest?

Oh sure that sounds neat, a description would be appreciated too
As it stands, it's a playertype of the starter Titan that sprints and has dashing, a small pile of weapons, and a playertype with doublejumps and janky wallrunning.

turnipblog is the greatest voice actor of this generation

Hey Filipe, it's me. Walter, remember? From the tumble video? Anyway, I'd like to audition to be the voice actor/narrator of the Blockland Add-ons series and I actually have quite a few ideas for the voices i could use.