Blockland Add-Ons Channel - New video about Pixel Spells!

Author Topic: Blockland Add-Ons Channel - New video about Pixel Spells!  (Read 7594 times)

turnipblog is the greatest voice actor of this generation
Thanks pallie!

Turnip sounds a bit like Brian Posehn

"I don't like actors, because I can't act myself"

what
that's not what I meant

I mean I would voice act if I could but my voice is way too high pitched because I'm young.

Filipe, I would love to be a voice actor for one of your videos send me a PM or add me on Skype - FaTe Stereo . Thanks

I can voice act. PM me if interested.

2 many voice actors oh god

This is awsome, maby ill download more cool addons I might have otherwise overlooked due to a lack of super awsome video demonstration

Oh, I forgot to add: PM me on skype @waltermlpdubstep

New video soon to be out. Expect whenever.

2 many voice actors oh god

Lol, I can't imagine what you're going through right now.

Lol, I can't imagine what you're going through right now.

He’s covered. If he can’t get help with any of his best, (AHEMTURNIPBLOGAHEM...) he’s settling with the rest.

I would ask to voice act but you'd most likely say no so.

I would ask to voice act but you'd most likely say no so.

Much depends if your voice is good and grown up enough for the task man, I don't even know how you sound like, oh yeah a good mic is necessary too.

Much depends if your voice is good and grown up enough for the task man, I don't even know how you sound like, oh yeah a good mic is necessary too.

Hey! If somebody suggests themselves to voice act, and they sound stuffty; don't turn them down, instead just pull up yo sound editing software and edit their vocals..

instead just pull up yo sound editing software and edit their vocals..
audio editing is not magic, if someone has exceptionally stuffty equipment there is only so much that can be done
likewise if someone is too prone to stuttering, tripping over words, or just has an annoying voice, that's very difficult to remedy in post