Author Topic: Blockland Add-Ons Channel - New video about Pixel Spells!  (Read 7712 times)

I'll be uploading a new video tomorrow

Hey, if you need a voice actor, I'd be happy to apply! I'll send you a PM for my voice when I can get my gear up.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2014, 11:17:03 PM by Cpt_Isaac_Scott »

SC

I have a Blue Snowball (yet no popfilter or bounce-proof walls) so I feel I would be an okay candidate for these videos. (I do sound a bit nerdy though, so there's that.)

Message me if interested.

you should make those car advertisement commercials again
i would love to see that

I'll be uploading a new video tomorrow
i bet it's gonna suck lol

hey look it's not dead

Do people even still say this? Wow. Why does it even matter to you?
because little kids will watch it?

well unfortunately you had to go and try to make it funny for some reason, which quite frankly ruined it.

you should stick to the addon itself and talk more about it if need be and show more features.

other than that it's okay i guess, i'll look forward to your future videos on this channel.

i can voice act better than morgan freeman can wipe his arse boi. you can PM me if you'd like me to.

I think I got a chance for the role since my voice slightly deepened over the summer. I could supply a sample of my voice once I set up my desk area to be bounce-proof. Also, what if there were a group of people voicing different add-ons, say about 3 or 4? How'd you think about that? You could get a high-pitched, a medium-low pitched ( such as I, ) and even a female voiceover.

PM me if you think any of this is great, and I'd be willing to assist you.

I think I got a chance for the role since my voice slightly deepened over the summer. I could supply a sample of my voice once I set up my desk area to be bounce-proof. Also, what if there were a group of people voicing different add-ons, say about 3 or 4? How'd you think about that? You could get a high-pitched, a medium-low pitched ( such as I, ) and even a female voiceover.

PM me if you think any of this is great, and I'd be willing to assist you.
My idea is to randomly choose available people on the next episodes, the title of the video will have something like this "feat. *username*"

But yeah guys I would really appreciate if you could add me on skype to get a chance to join in a video, my profile sig have my skype name on it

I can voice act for whatever addon, just PM me or message me on Steam if you need help :P

New video, this time showcasing the Pixel Spells pack by Ghille and Aware! (currently on beta stage)
Pixel Spells by Ghille and Aware (BETA) - Video (voiced by TurnipBlog)/ Download
Voiced by TurnipBlog!
« Last Edit: August 27, 2014, 08:44:43 AM by Filipe »

-no voiceacting pls-

That doesn't seem logical.

"I don't like actors, because I can't act myself"

New video, this time showcasing the Pixel Spells pack by Ghille and Aware! (currently on beta stage)Voiced by TurnipBlog!
It was great, but I liked the style of the delete launchers one a bit more. Keep up the good work!