Blockland Add-Ons Channel - New video about Pixel Spells!

Author Topic: Blockland Add-Ons Channel - New video about Pixel Spells!  (Read 7596 times)

audio editing is not magic, if someone has exceptionally stuffty equipment there is only so much that can be done
likewise if someone is too prone to stuttering, tripping over words, or just has an annoying voice, that's very difficult to remedy in post

>inb4 stuttering on final product of recording
>when I do something slightly wrong I have to re-record
>tfw too ocd and still slightly mess up, "nobody will notice"

The only thing you might be able to do is edit out a few hints of bounce and background noise, or with better programs boost quality and tone to fit perfectly with video. If it’s a person’s voice that annoys you, you just don’t use it at all in videos such as these. And to be honest there’s never been a more useful person than the voiceovers, which come in all tones and pitches.

Much depends if your voice is good and grown up enough for the task man, I don't even know how you sound like, oh yeah a good mic is necessary too.
Well here's a sample of my voice plus mic

Well here's a sample of my voice plus mic
Haha your voice is actually pretty neat for this, do you have skype? (you probably do and I forgot)

Haha your voice is actually pretty neat for this, do you have skype? (you probably do and I forgot)
Etz Adz mate.
I sent you a message on skype on the first of September XD