Why i think the forums suck so far.

Author Topic: Why i think the forums suck so far.  (Read 8942 times)

The reason the forums are progressively dying
lol you have been here a total of 7 months, what is your proof that the forums "arent as good as they used to be 7 months ago" or whatever the forget you are trying to say.

lol you have been here a total of 7 months, what is your proof that the forums "arent as good as they used to be 7 months ago" or whatever the forget you are trying to say.
I don't like the kid, But don't treat him seriously. He is just some immature kid.

lol are you four or something?

Dannu has been on the community a long time, I can assure you he has lurked and had an alt on the forums or something like that.

Dannu has been on the community a long time, I can assure you he has lurked and had an alt on the forums or something like that.

I've been in the community since 08

All I can tell you is it's the same stuff, just different names. If you don't like a community, don't waste your breath and just leave.

All I can tell you is it's the same stuff, just different names.
bull stuff, this game is dying for sure, in the way that people are simply much less interested in it. from what ive seen over these years it's less talking about the game, and more arguing and being edgy. i swear if you people keep denying this then there's literally no hope for this game.

bull stuff, this game is dying for sure, in the way that people are simply much less interested in it. from what ive seen over these years it's less talking about the game, and more arguing and being edgy. i swear if you people keep denying this then there's literally no hope for this game.
Then leave. Nobody wants you here, and apparently you don't want to be here, so why stay?

community
Blockland Forums is not a community.
Then leave. Nobody wants you here, and apparently you don't want to be here, so why stay?
If you don't like a community, don't waste your breath and just leave.
Communities don't ask their own members to leave.

Wait why isnt this locked if OP is banned

Communities don't ask their own members to leave.
I don't know where you're getting that delusion.

I don't know where you're getting that delusion.
Ditto