Why i think the forums suck so far.

Author Topic: Why i think the forums suck so far.  (Read 8948 times)

Dannu has been on the community a long time, I can assure you he has lurked and had an alt on the forums or something like that.
I lurked for a LONG time, i was pretty scared to join the forums tbh, that's why i am trying to make cases against newbie shunning

Reminder: Aoki and Taboo is an idiot. Let's all just ignore them.

outpact, you've posted in every thread this morning not reading a single page but the first one, stop.

outpact, you've posted in every thread this morning not reading a single page but the first one, stop.
Ehm yeah, I think I noticed that, Sargent Obvious.

Its "sergeant"

Where did you come from? Why do I find everything you post so dumb?

Where did you come from? Why do I find everything you post so dumb?
He came from the same hole that Damp and Dannu came from.

Its "sergeant"

Dude, I am from Australia, the spelling of some words are different from the American and British region. I hope you understand that.

I feel filthier just by having my name put in the same sentence as Damp's

I feel filthier just by having my name put in the same sentence as Damp's
Isn't this your little way of getting out of the hole

what a terrifying place

what a terrifying place
terrifying isn't even the word to describe how terrifying it is. Wait, what?

I lurked for a LONG time, i was pretty scared to join the forums tbh, that's why i am trying to make cases against newbie shunning

You must've not been around for that long, because your perspective on the situation seems as if it's mote short term.

You must've not been around for that long, because your perspective on the situation seems as if it's mote short term.

Noedit: more*

Its full of mean trolls and online daters and stupid bronies and a bunch of other things i dont like
that's the roblox forums