Author Topic: *Sigh* What have I done?  (Read 11225 times)

Badspot...I need a break. Ban me.

Ban me for 1 or 2 weeks please. Just do it.

Everyone else. Report this post.

Yes...

Partizan...I stood up for you when you were banned...

Thanks for returning the favor.
I don't remember that.
But I learned a valuable lesson from getting banend, this is the internet, nothing is taken seriously and never will be.

Could I still get the url as a goodbye present?  :cookieMonster:

What have I done...just when everything has been going smothly in my life.

Hahahaha

lol adio.
Seriously though sam, just view things the way I do, you're never going to meet anyone from here so it shouldn't matter what they say or do.
As long as you like the way you're living, the way you look, etc.. than screw everyone else and their opinion.
I still consider you to be a good member of this community and an 'e-friend'.
Could I possibly still get that picture though?  :cookieMonster:

... Well...

I cant tell you why I made that video. Let me tell you though, I am living life. First off, now that I think about it, I made that video because I didnt care what people thought of me. And I still dont. If you are getting amusement from that video. Mission Complete.

But Partizan...I stood up for you. I thought you were my friend on blockland. Why...you of all people?

And after what you have done. You are not getting a picture.

Also...you should see some of the other faces I can do. Those are just the mehlol kind.

Seriously though. Ban me, I need time away from these forums. There are way to many asses on it.

I haven't really done much but make fun of your appereance, but this goes back to the issue of not caring about others opinion.
Besides, friends get into fights, it's true.. :o :D :(?

My friend, Eric. Ive known him for 10 years now. Not one fight. Best friends.

Did he tape your video's lol?

And you Fragger. Who the hell are you?

I am --Adio--
How come nobody can tell from my avatar?

Don't let people seeing that video make you embarressed, its just a boundary our horrible society has placed on the way people act. I broke it 2 years ago, and feel much better.

Its like insurance on crack.

Adio......Thought you were my friend to...

Let me ask this...is anyone my friend on these forums?

when was i your friend, i haven't talked to or seen you in like 2 months, and never really had any type of friendship with you.

Also, check out the avatar, sorry i couldnt resist
« Last Edit: December 15, 2007, 11:39:07 PM by FrAgGEr »