Drama

Author Topic: Drama  (Read 7904 times)

"Instead of breaking the loop and posting something constructive, I'll just reply to this with more hate-filled remarks."

I apologize, but I was just stating what I felt was the truth.
I'll agree with you in the fact it was a tad harsh, but posts like these are entirely unneccessary.

Also, how is this post you just made in any way constructive either? This states nothing about the OP's points/beliefs and only seems to be a direct insult to me, which seems a tad hypocritical judging by the point you're trying to make.

Blake stop saying mean words :c
-_- im sorry,are your really THAT handicapped?

Hypocrite

Ba dum tss

calm down blake, no one likes an starfish.

what the hell is this thread

what the hell is this thread

Blockland Sucks: The Thread V2: Electric Boogaloo

I apologize, but I was just stating what I felt was the truth.
Don't apologize if you think you did nothing wrong.
I'll agree with you in the fact it was a tad harsh, but posts like these are entirely unnecessary.
What constitutes posts as unnecessary? He saw a problem, and did what was in his power to fix it. Though I agree that the way he did it was hypocritical and overall horrid, the problem lies with the people that made him want to post this.
Also, how is this post you just made in any way constructive either? This states nothing about the OP's points/beliefs and only seems to be a direct insult to me, which seems a tad hypocritical judging by the point you're trying to make.
My original post wasn't constructive, and I certainly wasn't trying to insult you; though I'm sorry if that's what my words conveyed. From what he posted, I can assume the OP's belief is that the community should be more thorough in it's judgments instead of just writing off people who know less than themselves as idiots. I looked through his post and found the following posts intelligent.
blockland is about sharing build.not picking fights like a handicap.
you didnt have to flame him so badly
you guys are so rude to each other.
The rest are him making a fool of himself, but I won't blame him for that because I probably would have done the same at his age.

You are not helping you're case; stop it. The people calling you Blake obviously know you're not Blake; they are continuing to post that because you're giving them these kinds of reactions.

no point in arguing. da racer was pronounced a handicap a while ago. he doesnt understand and it will probably stay that way. he is an indirect troll. trying to start trouble without knowing it. if anyone here is to blame its blake for showing him the forums. argue with him since he has a brain to compute this argument

no point in arguing.
You're arguing.
da racer was pronounced a handicap a while ago.
By who?
he doesnt understand and it will probably stay that way. he is an indirect troll. trying to start trouble without knowing it. if anyone here is to blame its blake for showing him the forums. argue with him since he has a brain to compute this argument
It's our fault for being a richard to him just because he's too young to understand, and why would we argue with Blake for earning Blockland a sale as well as a new member of the community?

Daracer, you're the one who is causing and perpetuating this commotion right here and right now.

Blake1, whether it is you or someone else, also caused a commotion.  It raised so much attention, that he got banned.

Let's add 2 and 2 together and just stop posting here, continue about your business, and move on.