Author Topic: Drama  (Read 7892 times)

I come back to blockland and i see people start being a ass to my cousin (blake1) i remember i had started a topic about the "don't care,don't post" rule and someone said (because it got off topic) because people can be a ass. now when dose it make it OK to be a ass. WHO loving handicap SAID THAT WAS OK. blockland is about sharing build.not picking fights like a handicap.

I came to see blake a month ago and found out that you guys have become so rude to each other. he was insulted in that pitstop post just because he couldnt write a loop.now i know you guys want actual coders but you didnt have to be such a bitch about that. blake told me that he understood that you guys wanted coders who actually script to review mods but you didnt have to flame him so badly,he was very hurt about it. all he wanted to do was help the pitstop in some way

I also looked around forums and you guys are so rude to each other. i didnt see a single post without someone cussing someone out(from what i saw) could you guys get your head out of your ass and actually stop acting like richards
this is a forums about the game,not cussing the other person out geez.if you wanna cuss someone out, STAY IN DRAMA.

and before you say that im blake, i am not blake. blake told me that someone said we are the same person again about a month ago, like is said, GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS.

everybody knows youre blake u can drop the forgetin charade already kid

evidence please
also i bet this is going to be the last post of him

o...k?
welcome to the blockland forums?

I also looked around forums and you guys are so rude to each other. i didnt see a single post without someone cussing someone out.
I come back to blockland and i see people start being a ass to my cousin (blake1)
now when dose it make it OK to be a ass.
WHO loving handicap SAID THAT WAS OK. blockland is about sharing build.not picking fights like a handicap.
i know you guys want actual coders but you didnt have to be such a bitch about that.
could you guys get your head out of your ass and actually stop acting like richards
like is said, GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS.

Even if this is in drama, way to be a hypocrite.

Also, you cant just tell people to "Stop being mean!", It does NOT work that way.

People are starfishs. If you or your "friend" blake cant take that, I suggest you relocate to a more formal or nice forum.

You have no right to try to rant about people being starfishs, when all you're doing in this post is calling literally everyone in the forums an starfish, you yourself are being an starfish by doing this.

No offense, but people like you need to fall off the face of this forums. You are nothing but chaff that needs to be culled, a leech to us serving only to be a pain in our sides.

Unless of course you change, and stop being such a hypocritical starfish.

o...k?
welcome to the blockland forums?
this is more of a
'loving reply to me and i'll hang your body with a loving spear you little stuffs' welcome than a 'hi i'm new here' sort of post.

this is more of a
'loving reply to me and i'll hang your body with a loving spear you little stuffs' welcome than a 'hi i'm new here' sort of post.
Oh I didn't mean it like he was new (he's not)

everybody knows youre blake u can drop the forgetin charade already kid
wheres your proof,im not blake.for god sake,im his cousin. DEAL WITH IT!

Oh I didn't mean it like he was new (he's not)
ah. sorry, didny know.

doublepost cause forget it
but,
wheres the proof that you're not blake?

sorry blake

so, um
what am I looking at here?