Black Friday 2014 - Best Buy, the three day event

Author Topic: Black Friday 2014 - Best Buy, the three day event  (Read 1813 times)

Dad may get us some tickets to fly from Tulsa

Australian here. Somebody want to explain?

So far it sounds like you're getting a bunch of black people to steal goods for you.
tl;dr of black friday: capitalism forget yeah

isn't it true that retailers and companies put out defected stuff and the "not as good" stuff on black friday so they actually gain a profit?

selling products at 50% still earns a profit

If I come will you show me your love for BDSM first hand?
i swear to god if i ever see you in real life im going to stab you you creepy forget

also this sounds like some fun stuff, is it ok if i haul my computer over there and play a dj set

(jk i can't come since i have literally no moneys right now)
« Last Edit: September 01, 2014, 12:27:52 AM by crunk² »

me and brickitect go every year and throw firecrackers into the crowds

me and brickitect go every year and throw firecrackers into the crowds
ill bring the saturn missiles

ill bring the saturn missiles
and i'll bring the snakes

...no snakes? ok

I freaking want to make some money, tho I CANT IM TOO YOUNG... I live in a poorish family.... I at least want to buy one game :C or a 3ds to play mario games ( paper mario, smash, 3d mario, M&L dream team), ugh I'm so 2 years behind

I freaking want to make some money, tho I CANT IM TOO YOUNG... I live in a poorish family.... I at least want to buy one game :C or a 3ds to play mario games ( paper mario, smash, 3d mario, M&L dream team), ugh I'm so 2 years behind
sell your computer or your virginity

For black friday im going to stay indoors and avoid the stores, cause forget that stuff.

I live in the twin cities, but I'm also 16 with no real way of getting around. Think you can drive by Como park?

can i come with 3 other from ohio and bring my collection of legos and reenact blockland

can i come with 3 other from ohio and bring my collection of legos and reenact blockland
*lego minifigures standing infront of lego snake*

Somebody on blockland should host a black friday server for before thanksgiving, thanksgiving, and black friday.
Whoever got the most would win auto SA.