Author Topic: You guys are evil...  (Read 16786 times)

Fuck you. Eat shit and explode you homoloveual Jew who chockes the shit out of his girlfriend.
I demand a permaban.
All you do is post in off-topic.
I demand a premaban for you are useless.
I post in off topic because I no longer give a stuff about retail. I played it once but stuck to RTB.

All i wanted to do is stop flame wars... and look where we gone to..

I don't really give a toss about Sam, I didn't watch any of his movies and he had one of those "Not even deserving of an ego full stop but still having one of those I'm the owner of the world ego" egos.

Anywho, time to get serious.

...WTF, now Badspot is making emo jokes. Thats just immature. Seriously. For an admin.
You're so right! I mean forums are precious things! There are so very few forums on the internet that admins need to be careful. [/sarcasm] Stop pissing about BS not agreeing with you and is deciding to say a few things on the forum. Start pissing about things that matter, not you cutting yourself because you're a handicap, I mean if you're pissed at what BS does with this forum you'll need 2 billion pairs of pants when you find out about this guy George Bush. He's pissing around with a country!
TLDR; Go into a corner and cut yourself dry.

BS has been getting cooler and cooler these past few days and I'll be damned if someone ruins it because of one egotistical kid.

You're so right! I mean forums are precious things! There are so very few forums on the internet that admins need to be careful. [/sarcasm] Stop pissing about BS not agreeing with you and is deciding to say a few things on the forum. Start pissing about things that matter, not you cutting yourself because you're a handicap, I mean if you're pissed at what BS does with this forum you'll need 2 billion pairs of pants when you find out about this guy George Bush. He's pissing around with a country!
TLDR; Go into a corner and cut yourself dry.

BS has been getting cooler and cooler these past few days and I'll be damned if someone ruins it because of one egotistical kid.
1) I would expect an admin to be serious and not post stuff like that.
2) I do not cut myself, so stfu.

Thus proving you are either lying now or you are a general liar.

I'm not going to brown townyze this too deeply but to me it looked like sampapa had an emo-leptic seizure and "left forever" to go cut himself. 

God damn I love you
Mental issues is a serious matter.

Thus proving you are either lying now or you are a general liar.
seriously i do not cut myself.

Vertzer.... WHAAHAHAHAHAHA!! heheh Hoooo hahehe...heh
I lol`d  Cry some more one is win.

Vertzer.... WHAAHAHAHAHAHA!! heheh Hoooo hahehe...heh
I lol`d  Cry some more one is win.
I didn't come up with that one though, I'm not that brilliant :P

OMG U GUISE R SO EVIL!111

/slits wrists

Keep up the good work on this thread and I'll go pop some corn. I hate to sound like an internet catch phrase, but THE INTERNET IS SERIOUS BUSINESS is the most appropriate comment that springs to mind.

To actually contribute to the DRAMA:
travismick is probably the kind of guy who builds his entire identity on stupid causes and shallow stuff like that. He's not really biloveual; that's just something he says to seem open-minded. He is probably a vegetarian, but it's just so he can have something to be smug about. The truth is that those are just things he uses to cover up his total lack of actual character. Finally, he most definitely is himself, but being travismick really isn't something I would go around and brag about.

I hope that I've stirred up the soup a little.