Ten-Speed - Cognitively impaired idiot

Author Topic: Ten-Speed - Cognitively impaired idiot  (Read 5932 times)

God damnit I can't get into this again, but I'm about to.

First of all, most of those posts were not meant to be "troll" posts, I was either serious or really asking something. I don't think "OMG WHAR TITTAYS BOOBIES BOOBIES GIVE ME LINK NOM LOVE TITS HAZ ERRY1 SEEN TITTERS" qualifies as a real question.

The "women are objects" post was a loving joke, as were most others. Again, "mondays mondays monday we are all mondays did i mention mondays" doesn't really constitute as humor to anyone who passed 4th grade.

But there are some stupid ones, except they were MEANT to be stupid is what most of you seem to have trouble understanding. So you act stupid but get offended when people call you out on it? Don't deny this, there are multiple pieces of evidence.

I won't drag this thread out, but I had to at least put my two-cents in.

First of all, you took that out of context. I asked that because Setro or somebody was making a big loving deal over a non-working/non-existent link and I was trying to shut everyone up.

Second, the only time I've used monday more than once in one post was in "One Word." thread in Community Projects, and I am not the only one.

Finally, I don't get offended for getting called stupid. It's just aggravating that you people can't seem to understand when someone is playing a role or being sarcastic. That's what irks me.

And evidence of what?

First of all, you took that out of context. I asked that because Setro or somebody was making a big loving deal over a non-working/non-existent link and I was trying to shut everyone up. You repeatedly ask "some one pm me the link!!" and "gimme the tits and i will be on my way!". Like, a lot.

Second, the only time I've used monday more than once in one post was in "One Word." thread in Community Projects, and I am not the only one. You sure do use the word "monday" a lot, though. Are you just going through your edge phase where you think its funny or cool to call everyone a monday?

Finally, I don't get offended for getting called stupid. It's just aggravating that you people can't seem to understand when someone is playing a role or being sarcastic. That's what irks me. Having the occasional satirical post isn't frowned upon. Having the occasional sarcastic post isn't frowned upon. What IS frowned upon is becoming a living embodiment of autism and having a chimp-out in every thread you post in.

And evidence of what? Evidence of you getting angry over people calling you out.

Yes, I said those a lot in the first few pages because I absolutely could not find them.

I've just made a horrible habit of using the n-word, probably something similar to what you said

And if you read my previous post, you'll see that I really don't get angry at being called stupid, but that people don't understand- Ah forget it I'm done. I know when I'm not welcome.

I'm just tired of trying to reason with you people

God damnit I can't get into this again, but I'm about to.

First of all, most of those posts were not meant to be "troll" posts, I was either serious or really asking something.

The "women are objects" post was a loving joke, as were most others.

But there are some stupid ones, except they were MEANT to be stupid is what most of you seem to have trouble understanding.

I won't drag this thread out, but I had to at least put my two-cents in.

That picture of 9/11 was beyond stupid. That was downright offensive you starfish.

You are the only one joking about this stuff. This is not funny. Stop making such terrible jokes.

Hell, I can almost think you're being serious about this, and you writing it off as a joke is just a lie.

loving stop.

Yes, I said those a lot in the first few pages because I absolutely could not find them.

I've just made a horrible habit of using the n-word, probably something similar to what you said

And if you read my previous post, you'll see that I really don't get angry at being called stupid, but that people don't understand- Ah forget it I'm done. I know when I'm not welcome.

forget you

what the actual forget did I do to any of you?

forget
real response pls
what the forget did i ever do to you

skip me please
You seem angry in those posts ^^

you're worn and you don't want to admit it.
wrong*
Damned autocorrect.
I think alternatives point is you act stupid too much, and it gets to consistent, and believable, that we think you are stupid and when you're called out on "acting" or "pretending" to be stupid, you freak out.

That picture of 9/11 was beyond stupid. That was downright offensive you starfish.

You are the only one joking about this stuff. This is not funny. Stop making such terrible jokes.

Hell, I can almost think you're being serious about this, and you writing it off as a joke is just a lie.

loving stop.

I was banned for that post, rightly I must say. I'm extremely sorry for that post, I just knew some people I didn't like in that thread, but I didn't think ahead. Epimetheus they call me. (after thought)

You seem angry in those posts ^^
Yeah, 'cause I really wanted someone to say something they actually liked about me, just so I could feel loved.

actually liked about me, just so I could feel loved.
so this is the real story

Yeah, 'cause I really wanted someone to say something they actually liked about me, just so I could feel loved.
I crie
Okay, if you want people to give you a little more respect, try not to act so handicapped.
And don't you get any love from family at home or some stuff? Like the forums isn't really known for giving out 'love'.

I dunno, it's kinda hard for people to find reasons to like you when you stuffpost constantly.

To whom it may concern:

They say that humor hides pain. Well if my humor is sub-par, then imagine how bad the pain is.

I've contemplated Self Delete nearly every day for the last 4 years or so
And those posts where I got extremely defensive were me trying to protect the one shred of pride or self-esteem that I have left, as my self-esteem is total stuff.
I was abused from ages 5-9 by my starfish stepdad that my mom dated for like a week, forgetting how to trust those I loved.
I forgot social skills, and spent the majority of the time sitting on the floor in my room
I learned how to survive by being alone
This was the cause for my later drop in self-esteem and pride issues (the ones I mentioned in the last drama)

It wasn't until I pity-friended the most annoying and unpopular kid in the 5th grade that my self esteem really dropped.
With that, the bullies bullying my "friend" turned on me as well, which almost immediately triggered my depression
And a few months later, my friend switched to a private school, leaving me all alone against the bullies
I tried going to the school administration, but the bullies' parents must have had some sort of setup with the administration staff, because they took away my recess to separate us.

I went back to being alone, and it only went downhill from there.
I did not want to seek help for the fear that I would be labeled a psycho or a weak-ass, so I've bottled it up
I was afraid to talk to my parents or anyone about it.
These pride issues, aforementioned, also made me believe that I must achieve perfection, that I must never let my guard down, which really just hindered my pride even more, ironically, when I naturally could never achieve it.
Whenever I forget up, I either feel extreme rage or extreme sadness

In 7th grade I was diagnosed with ADHD (congratulations, you sorta guessed it!). They gave me some Vyvanse (40 mg) that worked wonders! My grades skyrocketed, I lost weight, I made tons of new friends. I became the smartest kid in class, getting mostly 100%'s on all of my tests and assignments. It was great.

Until in 8th Grade, my parents upped the dosage to 50 mg. This triggered my pride and perfection obsessions again: I became hyper-focused in class, and sort of turned into a "robot". My personality became dormant during the day, until I turned into a spas at night. My only focus was work, and progress, but only for the grades. My motivation was artificial.

I tried to push the pill's effects away towards the end of the year, and it sorta worked. I made some better friends, and even became somewhat popular for my sense of humor. (Ironic, isn't it? I guess me not knowing any of you allows me to be more stupid in my comedy.)
Though I lost some of my friends in this process, and thus lost all deep friendships, except for one, who now goes to a different school, and made me feel lonely, sort of. However, this breakthrough also made me lose all motivation to work and achieve, except for short little bursts from time to time. I find it hard to complete anything, not because it's difficult but because I don't have any motivation, in work or in life.

Thus, my problems linger. They are amplified and retracted. I don't know who I am anymore, I don't know what I'm doing. I don't know why I am here, or whether or not I should be here. Whether it should be done tonight or if I could just hold on one more day.

You may not see much of this, but that's because I've gotten used to bottling my emotions and creating a wall around myself because I cannot trust anyone to see inside of me. This little post is a crack in the wall that's letting them escape, it shall be sealed shortly.

I've thought many times about making a thread of this, but it would most likely be labeled as "b8" or me looking for attention, as nobody takes me seriously on this forum anymore, and why should they now?

User was banned for this post

« Last Edit: September 03, 2014, 03:55:16 PM by Badspot »

I was abused from ages 5-9 by my starfish stepdad that my mom dated for like a week, forgetting how to trust those I loved.
I would be sad too if I aged 4 years in one week.