Author Topic: Ten-Speed - Cognitively impaired idiot  (Read 5938 times)

User was banned for this post
The beast has been slain.
Sorry, Ten-Speed, but your stuff was getting old.

I dont know if this is cross posting or not, but that picture McJobless made is so loving relevant.

I am in tears.

honestly it should be general knowledge that sob stories no longer work over the internet

-huge loving wall of text-
User was banned for this post
Get bent and don't come back

Lack of edit button:

How do we know he's telling the truth about all of that.
He expects pity from the forums. What does he think this is, a community??????

NOTHING OF VALUE WAS LOST!!!!!!!!!!

i feel responsible for this

he isn't an alt and i'm 90% sure he isn't a troll.

woop didn't he his ban. he'll probably look back in a few years and think "holy stuff i was an idiot"

i think everyone does.

woop didn't he his ban. he'll probably look back in a few years and think "holy stuff i was an idiot"

i think everyone does.
I know I did.

he'll probably look back in a few years and think "holy stuff i was an idiot"

i think everyone does.

I know I did.

/Support to the max.

This idiot started bashing me for no reason.
It started when Foxtrod said 'snow yur old' or something like that on Sanctus' server. I asked how I was old, Ten Speed said I wasn't. I explained to him that i was actually technically old (were talking about to the game of blockland here) and he ended up saying that i was 'claiming to be the best on the server' and 'self glorifying' myself, when all I was doing was telling him I was older to the game than my BL_ID suggested.

Also got us both muted for arguing because he wouldn't forget off when I asked him too several times

http://imgur.com/sHtl4pX,spQihho,ARM6uIt,6Zd8Apc,PGPyrCl,Ii4TEQ3,XihTVbM,rdAv91e,BFBrdHh#0

Update (No Edit): Insulted badspot by calling him 'Brospot' and then saying 'he is a monday'

-.-