Author Topic: Ten-Speed - Cognitively impaired idiot  (Read 5944 times)

-snip-
Alright, Im not trying to be rash by saying this, but here goes.
You have no reason to post this here. Noone cares about your personal life. Okay?

Posting this stuff here will only add fuel to the fire.

To quote Badspot:
5. Do not plea for sympathy
Do not make posts about how you are leaving the forums. Just leave. 
Do not make posts about how the game isn't fun for you anymore.  Just stop playing.
Do not make posts about how you are going to kill yourself.  Just do it.

Now I am not to be the judge of whether this is a plea of sympathy or not, but you have no reason to tell us this.

The fact you have ADHD, or the fact you have family issues still gives you no right to come on here and post completely nonsensical stuff and all around annoy a bunch of people with your bullcrap.

You can not use any of this as an excuse.

If you honestly feel the forums will feel remorse or pity for you, please take your sadness elsewhere.
You will not find it here.

I truly apologize you have to put up with stuff like everyone else has to, but for the last time, it is useless to post it here.

The information will not serve to help you.
Please consider this the next time you post.

Good day.

i think he's lyin, but that's just me

You have no reason to post this here. Noone cares about your personal life. Okay?

To quote Badspot:

Now I am not to be the judge of whether this is a plea of sympathy or not, but you have no reason to tell us this.

The fact you have ADHD, or the fact you have family issues still gives you no right to come on here and post completely nonsensical stuff and all around annoy a bunch of people with your bullcrap.

If you honestly feel the forums will feel remorse or pity for you, please take your sadness elsewhere.

I truly apologize you have to put up with stuff like everyone else has to, but for the last time, it is useless to post it here.

Good day.

But I have nowhere else to go!
I am not trying to use this as an excuse, I'm not trying to erase what has happened
I'm not trying to plea for pity or force you to feel sympathy for me
I just want help
I just want advice
I feel that this is the only place I have left to get it

But I have nowhere else to go!
I am not trying to use this as an excuse, I'm not trying to erase what has happened
I'm not trying to plea for pity or force you to feel sympathy for me
I just want help
I just want advice
I feel that this is the only place I have left to get it

You want our help?

You want our advice?

Dont be a jackass.
Learn from your mistakes.
Stop posting in dramas about you.

And lastly,

Get over the chaos that happens in your life. Because you're not the only one who has to put up with it.

That is all.

To quote Badspot:

Good day.

so what you're saying is if anyone on the blf ever needs advice they shouldn't give a backstory just because it might look like they're pleading for sympathy?

and to say "no one cares about your personal life" is no longer being rash, its just being a downright starfish.

im not saying he should have posted all he did but you certainly shouldn't have posted what you did.  it almost seems like you are taking the information he posted and using that knowledge to form a post just to trigger whatever problems he has.

there are plenty of other ways to tell someone they are breaking a rule.

You want our help?

You want our advice?

Dont be a jackass.
Learn from your mistakes.
Stop posting in dramas about you.

And lastly,

Get over the chaos that happens in your life. Because you're not the only one who has to put up with it.

That is all.

ok first of all please stop using so much bold and italics

also telling someone to "get over it" isn't exactly the best advice to give to someone.

so what you're saying is if anyone on the blf ever needs advice they shouldn't give a backstory just because it might look like they're pleading for sympathy?

and to say "no one cares about your personal life" is no longer being rash, its just being a downright starfish.

im not saying he should have posted all he did but you certainly shouldn't have posted what you did.  it almost seems like you are taking the information he posted and using that knowledge to form a post just to trigger whatever problems he has.

there are plenty of other ways to tell someone they are breaking a rule.
ok first of all please stop using so much bold and italics

also telling someone to "get over it" isn't exactly the best advice to give to someone.

1) I'm not saying that at all. I'm saying it's all situational. Posting a backstory when looking for advice is all well and good, and if I had known Ten-Speed was intending that with his post, I would have worded that alot differently.

A different situation is when people are discussing how a person is acting in a drama board and out of the blue you tell us a sob story to make us think that your problem isn't the things you were posting, it was something you were born with and we shouldn't rag you for the things you say.

This doesn't help him in a situation like this because there is absolutetly no excuse for posts like this (Disorder or not):

User was banned for this post

We've already discussed that one, so instead heres a more recent
u no what fien!!1 ur just a bonch fo hatterz!!1!one!!

Sure, sarcasm is acceptable in almost all joke posts but I cant compare this to anything.

Or perhaps a more stuffposty one:
fake and gay

/thread

I'd be a fool to expect everyone that joins the forums to be absolutely perfect, because I am terrible in many ways myself. Perhaps I shouldn't even respond to his post, but too late to change that now.

Anyways,
2) Last time I checked, noone did care about his personal life.

Did you ever once even ask him his real name?

Or anything about him, really?
Yes, I should have worded that nicer, but the point still stands.

3) Trigger him? Are you serious? He has done everything up until this point intentionally, with forethough, etc.
How can you defend his stuffposts? All I want him to do is stop.
I see nothing wrong at this point with being brutally honest.

4) The last ten times everyone else has told him to stop stuffposting, it did not work.

1) I see no reason to not use them. They help emphasize points, but that's just me.

2) I agree, but it certainly isn't the worst. I am not one to usual give advice, so I probably should have stopped at that moment, but my point still stands.

I guess i should make it clear now that the only reason i defended him was because he said he contemplated Self Delete, which I take very seriously.  No, I don't condone his stuffposting and I wish he would stop, and I as well have seen him do it.

Yes I understand what you're saying when you said it looks like a plea for sympathy, because it does, but all I'm saying is when someone posts something like that pointing out the reason behind all of their problems they have caused the best course of action isnt to blast them about it.  How about you actually give him advice in a non-assholish manner instead of running him in the ground? he already knows you're pissed at him, you're just restating what you've already made clear instead of trying to constructively change his behavior with whatever influence you have on it.

Thats the whole point of the drama board.  So that people realize the stuff they've caused and are given an opportunity to change behavior.

The "women are objects" post was a loving joke, as were most others.

Seriously, people do take the "women are objects" seriously...

What a waste of effort. I am so far convinced his pity trip was merely a lie.

He has yet to cease his stuffposting even after all of this.

What a fantastic waste of what could have been a good forumer.

I guess i should make it clear now that the only reason i defended him was because he said he contemplated Self Delete, which I take very seriously.  No, I don't condone his stuffposting and I wish he would stop, and I as well have seen him do it.

Yes I understand what you're saying when you said it looks like a plea for sympathy, because it does, but all I'm saying is when someone posts something like that pointing out the reason behind all of their problems they have caused the best course of action isnt to blast them about it.  How about you actually give him advice in a non-assholish manner instead of running him in the ground? he already knows you're pissed at him, you're just restating what you've already made clear instead of trying to constructively change his behavior with whatever influence you have on it.

Thats the whole point of the drama board.  So that people realize the stuff they've caused and are given an opportunity to change behavior.

I have no sympathy for him and I eagerly await the moment he is banned permanently, I am not in the right mind to give him proper advice. I apologize.

/support, he's misogynist and tribal.
I know i'm handicapped but this is a what I call a goldmine.

EDIT: Maybe these posts were jokes but unjustified jokes about racism is racism .-.

What a waste of effort. I am so far convinced his pity trip was merely a lie.

He has yet to cease his stuffposting even after all of this.

What a fantastic waste of what could have been a good forumer.

I have no sympathy for him and I eagerly await the moment he is banned permanently, I am not in the right mind to give him proper advice. I apologize.

im not asking you to have sympathy.  I'm only asking you try and take a slightly more dynamic approach, but if this drama doesn't help and he is permabanned, so be it.  At least an effort was given.

>gets banned with a picture of 9/11

Really helps being edgy, doesn't it?

"if u guys dont stop i Self Delete by stab!!!"

The "women are objects" post was a loving joke, as were most others.
Your sense of humor is just as shameful as that so-called joke.