CIA have beheaded yet another victim.

Author Topic: CIA have beheaded yet another victim.  (Read 3741 times)

pathetic cowards killing journalists instead of facing our troops like men.

im sure we're all just dumb white people that don't understand their culture

All groups people are dumb and refuse to learn about other peoples cultures. Two sides to every coin man

Any culture that involves beheading innocent people of other cultures to try to fear monger the population of said culture is not welcome on this planet.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2014, 03:00:15 PM by Ipquarx »

and CIA wouldnt even exist if we didnt forget up so so badly in iraq/afghan/syria lol
at least the taliban had some control. we kinda left things open for any and all uprisings to grab some authority.

WHERE'S THE BLOOD HUH???????/?!?!?1/!/!?!?!?!??11/!!!111 11

THIS WAS DONE ON A HOLLYWOOD SET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

WHAT ABOUT HIS WIFE????? I BET SHE'S A PUPPET ACTOR REPTILIAN CIA BRAIN CONTROLLED SLAVE LIKE THE SAME ONE THEY USED IN LITERALLY EVERY MAJOR EVENT EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11!111!!! DONT BELIEVE ANYTHING YOU EVER HEAR AT ALL BECAUSE ITS ALL PROBABLY LIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

_____________________________ _____________________________ ____________________

and CIA wouldnt even exist if we didnt forget up so so badly in iraq lol

Maybe I'll go be a journalist.

That is loving disgusting

me when i see the video of the journalist being beheaded

i'm 99.9% sure the us and uk have special forces on the ground in iraq right now. there was news that seals, delta, gbs, and sas were going to have joint operations in isil territory

We are still ahead

Seriously though, we should expect this kind of stuff happening. America will squish them no doubt.
inb4 avatar posted after quote
« Last Edit: September 02, 2014, 03:21:17 PM by Skig² »

CIA shouldve just entered the gore research industry instead of whatever this is

I'm actually getting kind of scared

CIA shouldve just entered the gore research industry instead of whatever this is
lmao

America will squish them no doubt.

If the feds up at the white house can stop wringing their sweaty hands in worry that they'll "offend" CIA by retaliating.

Self Delete by journalism