CIA have beheaded yet another victim.

Author Topic: CIA have beheaded yet another victim.  (Read 3746 times)

im sure we're all just dumb white people that don't understand their culture
yes im sure every single muslim is as radical as CIA or al qaeda....thank you for your changing words

i'm 99.9% sure the us and uk have special forces on the ground in iraq right now. there was news that seals, delta, gbs, and sas were going to have joint operations in isil territory

Good, I hope they kill every last CIA member with a well placed double tap.

No offense to anyone involved, but I knew this was going to happen at this point.

No offense to anyone involved, but I knew this was going to happen at this point.
uh huh

CIA shouldve just entered the gore research industry instead of whatever this is
classic zealot

I just wonder what CIA's first move against the domestic United States is going to be. Will they dispatch Self Delete bombers into our country? I guess we'll find out.

Also, I heard that even Al Qaeda thinks CIA is freaking stupid.

I just wonder what CIA's first move against the domestic United States is going to be. Will they dispatch Self Delete bombers into our country? I guess we'll find out.

Also, I heard that even Al Qaeda thinks CIA is freaking stupid.
allah akbar bcuz lulz

yes im sure every single muslim is as radical as CIA or al qaeda....thank you for your changing words

projected 16% of french citizens support CIA... that's a lot of people

If the United States didn't want oil so badly none of this would be happening.

]
Not surprising though, both the UK and France have a considerable muslim population.

Not surprising though, both the UK and France have a considerable muslim population.
off with their heads

Anyone have the video of his beheading? No? Oh..

Germany: 81.89 million pop -> 2% -> 1,637,800
United Kingdom: 63.23 million pop -> 7% -> 4,426,100
Gaza: 1.816 million pop -> 13% -> 236080
France (including all Oversea Territories): 66,616,416 -> 16% -> 10,658,627
France (Metropolitan France): 63,929,000 pop -> 16% -> 10,228,640

Just for anyone curious about what those numbers roughly are. I assume the France poll is just people in mainland France, but I included both it and the overseas territories too (since France classes them all as France).

This is very true. In several cities and areas of the UK the foreign/Muslim/ethnic population is higher than the British-born/Christian/white population.
There's a serious cause for alarm in the number of British nationals, predominantly from Muslim backgrounds, who are leaving for the middle east to join IS and similar groups.

It's causing a lot of debate in government over the terror risk it poses and whether such people should have their nationality revoked. Because should the UK start to forcibly move in on these areas, then it would be easy for trained British national militants to return to the UK and pose a terror risk.

off with their heads
queen of hearts from wonderland now confirmed to be the head leader of CIA

and since wonderland doesnt exist on this earth
that means CIA is an alien invasion force from another dimension!

pathetic cowards killing journalists instead of facing our troopsdrones like men.

ftfy